Status
Not open for further replies.

jake206

Reaction score
Pending trade?? :D
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SeahawksReddit/status/573709513452306432[/tweet]

WendellWent

Reaction score
A twitter account that tweets reddit topic, posted on a message board? The internet has gone ouroboros on us.

original poster

Reaction score
Read this in another post, that'll make my week if it gets announced in the coming days!

Popeyejones

Reaction score
As discussed if you actually follow through the link, "All of the Seahawks" is actually Russell Wilson and Robert Turbin.

It's likely because they've all been filming stuff for an organization that does interviews with athletes about how awesome Christianity is, and Brandon Marshall's was just released..

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
He also follows Matt Hasselbeck and Colin Kaepernick so I guess he'll be a Colt, Niner and Seahawk

aredub

Reaction score
I hate the offseason! It's so easy to read into things. I did this a few days ago with that rugby football player. Saw a picture of him with Russ and got all excited like he was going to be a Seahawk. Next thing I know he's a 49er. Can't read into things.

marko358

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1zrlg3m9 said:
He also follows Matt Hasselbeck and Colin Kaepernick so I guess he'll be a Colt, Niner and Seahawk

I think the point is that several Seahawk players all began following him and not the other way around.

jblaze

Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 56s57 seconds ago

Bears have agreed to trade WR Brandon Marshall to the Jets pending a physical, per league source.

Done deal.

Decimation

Reaction score
jblaze":3vft7vcm said:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 56s57 seconds ago

Bears have agreed to trade WR Brandon Marshall to the Jets pending a physical, per league source.

Done deal.
*shrugs*

jblaze

Reaction score
I'm actually glad we didn't get him. He's been an issue wherever he's gone, had mental issues and is really outspoken. Also he's getting older and will see decline, has a pretty large cap hit and would definitely be a malcontent with the limited touches he'd get here.

I have a hard time thinking #1 WR veterans would want to come here. Not enough targets, RW spreads the ball around and they're usually diva's. Drafting is probably the way to go imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.