Jesse Williams waived

Sac

Reaction score
Does that mean this belongs in the NFL forum now? You know, because he's not a Seahawk anymore.

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":eb4u27pv said:
Does that mean this belongs in the NFL forum now? You know, because he's not a Seahawk anymore.

No, this is the proper place as the Seahawks did something. Harvin hasn't been a Seahawk for a LONG time.

Sac

Reaction score
Basis4day":1xoc6iaz said:
SacHawk2.0":1xoc6iaz said:

No, this is the proper place as the Seahawks did something. Harvin hasn't been a Seahawk for a LONG time.

I'll remember to add :sarcasm_on: next time.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":218iji1f said:

Mod on Mod snarkiness :lol:

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3vqt8q5k said:
Basis4day":3vqt8q5k said:
SacHawk2.0":3vqt8q5k said:

I'll remember to add :sarcasm_on: next time.

And i'll check the avatar for a Borg.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Feel bad for him, huge amount of potential, but cut down because of a bad knee.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I'm fine with it. Never understood why so many thought he was something.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly, never played a down in the NFL, and a lot of people assumed he would be some big time stud. Sucks, but he likely will never play in the NFL.

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
Greenhell":3byb5eys said:
I'm fine with it. Never understood why so many thought he was something.

He could have been drafted much higher if not for his health concerns. So it was seen as a gamble to draft him and hope for the best. Didn't work out.

I'm fine with it.

Seafan

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2jdmekel said:

Really? Why would the Suh thread be in the main forum for over 12 pages? Seems like when it's real Seahawk news that nobody likes they want it sent away but when it's total BS/non Seahawk news that people like they'll keep it in the main forum.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2vswdbn0 said:
SacHawk2.0":2vswdbn0 said:

Mod on Mod snarkiness :lol:

Are they going to wear masks ? (a little cross thread humor)

hawksurething

Reaction score
Good for hawks ! Feel sorry for him though.

He was top heavy with skinny legs which made his knees bad. Hopefully hawks consciousness learns from this mistake at DT.

Bullmeister

Reaction score
The craziest thing about him is that he has a Super Bowl ring! Always wondering how empty a feeling it must be to have it knowing you did absolutely nothing to get it. Not his fault of course but it's not like he would be feeling all proud about having it. He may as well have found it on the street.

I really wanted him to come good. Will go down as another "what if". I wish him all the best.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Like Zach Miller, each of Jesse Williams and Garrett Scott were players who were unable to pass their physicals after being out for extended periods of time.