Free agent TE rumors...for Seahawks

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/573988380402298880[/tweet]

Hsu seems to be referring to this twit by Schefter

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/573985232292069377[/tweet]

Largent80

Reaction score
Please no Cameron. He is 1 bonked head away from IR. I thought our F.O. is smarter than this.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Largent80":3mf2c1e7 said:
Please no Cameron. He is 1 bonked head away from IR. I thought our F.O. is smarter than this.

Forget IR.. he's 1 bonked head away from possible retirement.

And I've said this numerous times already.. but Luke Willson is Jordan Cameron without the concussion history.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
I'm hearing that its going to be Thomas. His father played for Pete and they are still close. Perfect place for him. He won't have to play every down. Two TE sets are going to be killer for us with him and Willson

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
We need proven tight ends badly...currently we have:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/573992646550515712[/tweet]

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I don't know about this..........plenty of red flags for both Thomas and Cameron.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
If McCoy can stay healthy, I liked his development a lot. I'm rooting for him this year.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":gg46dzle said:
If McCoy can stay healthy, I liked his development a lot. I'm rooting for him this year.

Hes a free agent.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Love Julius Thomas' competitive spirit; was the one dude talking smack back to the LOB during the SB and the last game vs Denver. Also obviously love his physical make up, talent, red zone ability, and the mismatch that he creates wherever he is lined up.

Obvious concerns are his most recent injury, blocking, and inflated Peyton stats.

But Russ really does need his own elite young pass catching talent to grow with and become "his guy".

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
I would honestly love to see us blow up the TE position and bring in some talent.

pehawk

Reaction score
Thomas would be the softest dude on the 2014 Falcons. He makes Harry Douglas look like Ronnie Lott. I have a hard time believing they covet him.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2qqdjdug said:
Largent80":2qqdjdug said:

Forget IR.. he's 1 bonked head away from possible retirement.

And I've said this numerous times already.. but Luke Willson is Jordan Cameron without the concussion history.

Good God that Jon Ryan avatar freaks me out.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
After Sidney and Percy, last thing we need is another concussion prone pass catcher.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Somebody is going to overpay for Thomas. I'd be kind of surprised if it was the Hawks.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
kobebryant":3gy2c9ek said:
Love Julius Thomas' competitive spirit; was the one dude talking smack back to the LOB during the SB and the last game vs Denver. Also obviously love his physical make up, talent, red zone ability, and the mismatch that he creates wherever he is lined up.

Obvious concerns are his most recent injury, blocking, and inflated Peyton stats.

But Russ really does need his own elite young pass catching talent to grow with and become "his guy".

Except, I was reading the report out of Denver is that he's soft, and a little hurt would keep him out of games.
That said, it was from a Bronco beat writer, who maybe butt hurt.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Bobblehead":363mdwry said:
kobebryant":363mdwry said:

Except, I was reading the report out of Denver is that he's soft, and a little hurt would keep him out of games.
That said, it was from a Bronco beat writer, who maybe butt hurt.

To be fair to him, that entire offense feels soft/finesse.

Let's get a little Seahawk training in him and see what he's like. He carries himself with a lot of attitude out there.

Latest posts