Richard Sherman: Another Season In the Books

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.richardsherman25.com/blogs/blog/17649616-another-season-in-the-books?utm_source=RS25+Master+Email&utm_campaign=3c6371897c-Richard_Sherman_2014_Blog_3_9_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_114ce933c6-3c6371897c-190662765&mc_cid=3c6371897c&mc_eid=237828a35e[/urltargetblank]

2014 was a wild but great year. It was a tremendous growing year for me personally and I wouldn’t have done anything differently. I don’t have any regrets with what transpired and how it all went down.

Started off extremely well with the Super Bowl win over the Broncos. That was a huge moment in our franchise’s history and for everyone connected with Seattle. I’d be lying to you if I said we didn’t celebrate a little after the win, but soon afterwards we set our sights firmly on the repeat. This group of guys is not satisfied with one championship, we want as many as possible. Unfortunately we were not able to bring the Lombardi back home after this season but reaching the Super Bowl again was still an achievement. We’ll be looking to get back there in the 2015 season.

There is more at the link to the blog in his website, summing up his view of 2014. As always, I find his articles and blogs an interesting read.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Great read. I like how he says his contract is an honor and responsibility.

Jville

Reaction score
I am a blessed man. Having a child last month was a unbelievable experience and one I wouldn’t trade for the world, not even a SB title. It has been an amazing journey since his birth and the good news is we are feeling a little more adjusted to his time schedule, which means a little more sleep for us. We will take what we can get. Having the support of the whole family has been a huge help. Raising a child definitely changes your perspective. The lil man has brought a lot of excitement to our lives. He is happy and healthy, which is all we could ask for. Thank you all for the love and well wishes in your posts and comments, reading them all I can think of is how great you 12s are, on or off the field, football or not. This city is truly something special.
B dLoKmXAAMOU9W