Season ticket prices raise blended average of 6%

seahawks08

Reaction score
Just got email as a season ticket holder. Variable pricing, 6% blended average increase. Ticket renewal email to be sent sometime next week.
Below is the text of the email..
"This season provided more incredible moments and underscores the fact that we are in the midst of something truly special. Thank you for the vital role you played in helping the Seahawks reach the Super Bowl for the second-consecutive season. The connection between this team and the 12s in this region is at an all-time high.

Last season, Seahawks Season Ticket members renewed at 99.6%, the highest renewal rate in team history, and the Blue Pride waiting list is sold out with 12,000 members waiting to purchase season tickets should seats become available. Your passion and your commitment to this team continue to grow. We are inspired by your stories and grateful for your support.

For 2015, ticket prices will increase at a blended average rate of six percent. This season, 10% of tickets are again priced at or below the lowest average ticket price in the NFL.

We will continue with variable ticket pricing to reflect the value and demand for Seahawks tickets. Final pricing for each game will be determined following the release of the NFL regular season schedule later this spring. Single game tickets will continue to be sold at a higher price than season tickets, offering Season Ticket members the best ticket value.

In the next few days, you will receive an email with a link to our Season Ticket Renewal website which will outline the 2015 renewal process, and direct you to your individual invoice.

After reviewing this information, if you have questions about your invoice, I encourage you to call our Ticket Office at 888-NFL-HAWK and speak with an account representative.

We look forward to sharing another exciting season with you this year at CenturyLink Field, as we continue to build on the success you helped to generate last year as the loudest fans in the NFL!

hawksmode

Reaction score
Go this as well...

Yeah, the salary cap goes up...so do ticket prices.

I mean, these guys need more money and to take more from us...4 mill isn't enough..gotta get 5, etc.

Yeah, I will still pay it, cause I love going to the game and watching our Seahawks. But man.....these players are getting greedy.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Supply and demand. They keep selling out games and they can keep raising ticket prices as they wish.

MPLogick

Reaction score
Renewal rate of 99.6% and giant waiting list means they can do whatever the hell they like.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Every year I complain about the increase in ticket prices...and every year I renew.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Last year mine went up 12% (guess that is THE 12th man love eh?) and then another 6% this year. And I keep paying............................................................................I can't believe I pay what I do but I keep Paying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!

HawkMeat

Reaction score
I'm gonna bitch....and still pay it. It would be nice to at least break it up every other year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Ours only went up 3 bucks a ticket this year. Compared to 11 bucks last year. Not bad at all :th2thumbs:

peppersjap

Reaction score
I can't remember the percentage they through out last year but mine went up 18% (in the cheap seats). I hope it is only 6% for my seats. Regardless, I will pay!

HawkMeat

Reaction score
original poster":g1tkx57w said:
How much is a season ticket for average seats out of interest?
Average meaning corner of the stadium 300 level? Depends on your definition of average. Those on average 900-1000 per seat for 10 games. The tickets vary in price now with preseason running cheaper and the difference raised marquee games 20-40 more per seat than the year before. Hope that makes sense.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
HawkMeat":jj2ycqb9 said:
original poster":jj2ycqb9 said:
How much is a season ticket for average seats out of interest?
Average meaning corner of the stadium 300 level? Depends on your definition of average. Those on average 900-1000 per seat for 10 games. The tickets vary in price now with preseason running cheaper and the difference raised marquee games 20-40 more per seat than the year before. Hope that makes sense.

Well I know people that have had tickets since 1976, in the front row end zone.
In 2013, his seats were $76 each.
So I assume he gets a better deal being a season ticket holder for the entire time?

I know people in the rafters that pay more than that.

Attachments

• 1976.jpg
    1976.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,262

original poster

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Planning a trip over to Seattle from the UK for 2 games this season so just trying to gauge ticket prices roughly and couldn't find any info online!

Dang3Russ

Reaction score
original poster":2tvqnnnz said:
Thanks guys!

Planning a trip over to Seattle from the UK for 2 games this season so just trying to gauge ticket prices roughly and couldn't find any info online!

You're looking at $250 to $300 for average upper deck seats!

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Dang3Russ":17kmmobs said:
original poster":17kmmobs said:
Thanks guys!

You are referring to the secondary market? My season tickets on average are 110 per seat 300 level single letter on the 35 yard line.

original poster

Reaction score
Dang3Russ":2xm5aouu said:
original poster":2xm5aouu said:
Thanks guys!

Perfect, thanks for conferring! :th2thumbs:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I renewed this year. But at some point I will quit.

Raising them every year because "you can" rubs me the wrong way. Like I said, at some point I will quit renewing.

mikeak

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1cy4xzhf said:

Raising them every year because "you can" rubs me the wrong way. Like I said, at some point I will quit renewing.

My boss tried to tell me the same thing about my salary.......

Barthawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3rt7m8ey said:

Dom, just buy them and go to the games you want to go to and use the NFL sponsored ticket exchange to ensure you and your fellow fans have safe, reliable ticket transactions.