Look for Wilson to struggle this year,so dont get mad at him

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksurething

Reaction score
For all those who did NOT want Wilson to finally have a good O-line & Legit #1 reciever...you got your wish.

Look for Wilson to have a down year soon,since NOBODY can keep producing without a #1 reciever like Wilson has so far.

Unless he is some kind of superbeing who is more ELITE than every QB in the NFL ! ;)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
If only the Seahawks had gone out and got that #1 receiver that was available, you know that one guy from that one team with the stuff and things?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Oh noes!!! We lost the free agency season!!!! 2-14 here we come!!!

Hey, isn't free agency still 15-20 minutes away from starting? Nevermind I guess.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Hey look, you started another thread about the WR situation.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
We never had a true #1 Receiver in his 3 seasons, and we did well. We pass the ball around too much to really get one guy all the targets. We are a run first team so I see Beast Mode being one of our receivers again this year. I think we draft 2 WR and a TE and keep developing our guys. Who knows, Chris Matthews might be the guy for Wilson this year.

OP
OP
H

hawksurething

Reaction score
At least he can get some #2 reciever to try to play the #1 spot.

Its a gamble, but maybe Wilson is the Best QB and can sustain his production without a real reciever 's help that luck,Rodgers,Peyton,Brady has ???

brimsalabim

Reaction score
hawksure may be a bit overboard but we do seem to have gotten a little worse at receiver every season and now we can add TE as well. This can't be making it any easier on our young QB.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
If the OP's point was that 1) Wilson=elite, and 2) all the rules regarding 31 WRs are then moot, it could have been better-phrased.

If he's serious, then, well: It's only been two straight Super Bowls without a typical "#1 Receiver."

volsunghawk

Reaction score
hawksurething":2aooawq9 said:
For all those who did NOT want Wilson to finally have a Legit #1 WR...you got your wish.

Look for Wilson to have a down year soon,since NOBODY can keep producing without a #1 reciever like Wilson has so far.

Unless he is some kind of superbeing who is more ELITE than every QB in the NFL ! ;)

Those stupid jerks who lobbied against getting a #1 WR for Wilson are going to regret their decisions!

I guess the team is going to have to switch gears now and depart from the pass-heavy scheme they've been using since Wilson arrived. I know none of us want to do that, but the people who didn't want a #1 WR have left us no choice. Wilson is amazing, but he can't keep throwing the ball more than any team in the league without an elite WR to catch it, can he? Of course not.

I guess this means that we'll have to shift to a more run-heavy scheme. I hope there is an RB available out there who can help us achieve that transition. He'll need to be a strong, workhorse kind of RB, too, since our passing game will be so obviously hampered by the lack of a #1 WR. I hear Adrian Peterson might be available at some point, and I guess there's that guy from Buffalo... Spiller or something.

OP
OP
H

hawksurething

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":fawhlab7 said:
I just punched the OP in the face . with my fist.

Why ? You don't like me wanting hawks QB to keep up the success ???

That's OK ...I will take a punch for our QB's defense ! ;)

OP
OP
H

hawksurething

Reaction score
brimsalabim":9snz499w said:
hawksure may be a bit overboard but we do seem to have gotten a little worse at receiver every season and now we can add TE as well. This can't be making it any easier on our young QB.

Exactly.

So people can't get Mad at Wilson if he starts to slump,especially since QBs like Brady have slump years even though they have decent O-line,WRs or TEs.

I posted this just so they can't get mad at him.

Chapow

Reaction score
hawksurething":33x4f6z6 said:
For all those who did NOT want Wilson to finally have a good O-line & Legit #1 reciever...you got your wish.

TOTES!

I'm sure there are legions of Seahawks fans who are actively hoping and wishing that we don't improve our O-Line or WR corps.

Sac

Reaction score
hawksurething":3df9msmd said:

That's it, I've had enough. You've already been warned multiple times not to question the fanhood of other members. The idea that anyone here would not want the hawks to be successful is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.