if you haven't already seen this yet

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
then watch it- u might get a better understanding of jimmy and all his "jimmy-isms"

[youtube]YRsYNFQOwl4[/youtube]

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Dangeruss is gonna love Graham. Church. Brees. God and all that stuff. I just hope Jimmy can unsoften. Remember when he ran from Kam in a game? Hopefully the team toughen him up.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I think even the boogeyman is afraid of Kam so I wouldn't hold that against anybody....

aawolf

Reaction score
What a tragic and inspirational story. Its getting dusty in here....

12thbrah

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. His struggle and drive to overcome adversity definitely makes him Hawk worthy I think.

Largent80

Reaction score
Wow, this video hit home because when my wife isn't teaching she mentors Foster children. She tells me of all the hideous stories very similar to this story.

This story has a happy conclusion and I would say that if anything, Graham got tough going through all of the pain.

zhawk

Reaction score
I was in the "wait and see crowd" as how he will fit on our team, but I'm all in now! :th2thumbs:

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
That is a sad story. I wonder if right now he's feeling a little like the Saints took him for a car ride and dumped him off. I expect he'll release a statement or a tweet saying that he's "looking forward to the challenge, blah blah" eventually, but changing his status to just "traded" yesterday made it seem like he was as shocked as the rest of us.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":xiflm5p5 said:
That is a sad story. I wonder if right now he's feeling a little like the Saints took him for a car ride and dumped him off. I expect he'll release a statement or a tweet saying that he's "looking forward to the challenge, blah blah" eventually, but changing his status to just "traded" yesterday made it seem like he was as shocked as the rest of us.

I'm sure he was. He probably heard non-stop last year during their negotiations how much the Saints valued him and that they wanted to commit to him for the rest of his career. Then one year later they trade you away. That has to hurt and come as a huge shock.

A

Anonymous

HawkFan72":2x5zc48m said:
SnoCoHawk":2x5zc48m said:

I'm sure he was. He probably heard non-stop last year during their negotiations how much the Saints valued him and that they wanted to commit to him for the rest of his career. Then one year later they trade you away. That has to hurt and come as a huge shock.

Well, that's the business side, HF; he's home now.

vonstout

Reaction score
Sounds an aweful lot like "the blindside" except this woman wasn't rich like the family that took in Oher.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3auc5akf said:
Dangeruss is gonna love Graham. Church. Brees. God and all that stuff. I just hope Jimmy can unsoften. Remember when he ran from Kam in a game? Hopefully the team toughen him up.

Seriously?

Yea, I hope he hardens up, and I think camp will do that but I don't blame him one bit for "running" from Kam.
:{)

lobohawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":14s79loh said:
SnoCoHawk":14s79loh said:

True. But he can't complain too much about the destination .... super bowl contender. Could be worse like going to Cleveland or some such trainwreck.

two dog

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":s7cilpyo said:

Running from Kam shows that Jimmy has very good judgement.
For a supposedly soft guy he has sure produced remarkable results.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Wow...$98. Now that's something to motivate you for life right there.

Chawks1

Reaction score
I was never a fan of Graham, until I watched this video. Now I will root for him no matter what. No one that has gone through this can be considered soft. I'm positive he will be embraced by the team and fans very quickly. All I can say is WOW.