What kind of Production are you expecting from Jimmy Graham?

blazen2392

Reaction score
I'm going to say around 850 yards 14 touchdowns.

Russell will finally have his 30+ touchdown year so we can put all this "elite" nonsense to bed.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I'd like to see some fight after Bennett and Irvin steal his lunch money in OTAS and training camp.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
blazen2392":2p8ogju8 said:
I'm going to say around 850 yards 14 touchdowns.

Russell will finally have his 30+ touchdown year so we can put all this "elite" nonsense to bed.

I think you nailed it. I don't expect 100 catches or 1300 yds but I do expect a red zone TD machine.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2p82t1zy said:
A Super Bowl win.
This.

Don't care about his fantasy football value. I hope he helps open things up for Lynch in the run game and provides the much needed redzone boost

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm thinking 60'ish catches, 850-900 yards and 11 TDs. In the regular season.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3j6dtdec said:
Just Bubble screens...

The fact that this had me laughing as hard as I was, is not a good sign I believe...

crosfam

Reaction score
His stats will go down as we are a running team and not the Saints, but just the threat he poses will help the other receivers, Lynch, Russell, and even Luke Willson in two TE sets. As long as Graham is healthy (fingers crossed) he helps us win.

Cartire

Reaction score
Im expecting at least 12 TD's. I dont care about his yards or catches. I just want his RZ abilities. Its what we've been missing.

To many FG's in the RZ last year. This should hopefully clean that up.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm going with 75 catches, 1000 yards and 10 TDs in the regular season.

All realistic imo.

Last year, Richardson had 29, Harvin 22, Helfet 12, Moeaki 8, and Zach 6, That totals 77 that I could see most all of them going to Graham.

Notice that I didn't take Luke's 22 catches and allocate them to Graham.

And that I don't expect the Hawks to change their Run:pass ratio by much.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
I think what we'll see with the run:pass ratio is that Russ will run less because he has a 6'7" target open downfield. That's an extra 2-5 passes per game that were rushes last season. That's maybe 3-4 targets to Graham just on scramble plays.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Graham averages 5/ 75...which would be 80/ 1200. Also wouldn't be a bit surprised if he went 60/ 800. I believe he'll be closer to the higher number, though. I believe he scores 12+ TDs.

I keep thinking about the PA passes, the bootlegs, the RO pass...he's going to be deadly if we use him correctly and gains Russ's confidence. I'm not so sure that our passing playbook doesn't look a lot more like 2012-13 with Sydney Rice's downfield targets (albeit from a different route tree) replaced by a much more athletic, in his prime, Jimmy Graham. I have a very hard time believing Russ doesn't go 3800/30 this season.

The bottom line is...if Graham can adjust to our style of offense, and Bevell and Carroll can implement him as effectively as possible, This makes our offense immensely hard to gameplan for, let alone flat out defend even with a great gameplan.

I believe it's reasonable to expect a lot of this to happen; I believe the coaches will learn from the past (read: Harvin mismanagement) and this will be a very, very good move for us in the long run.

Sac

Reaction score
Game 1: 7 catches, 123 yards 2 TDs

Game 2: 2 catches, 30 yards and .NET burning to the ground and calling for Bev's head.