Season ticket renewal email was just sent out...

OP
OP
W

WendellWent

Reaction score
And now the site is down...a lot of people anxious to renew their tickets obviously.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I don't think it went out to everyone, maybe goes out in batches.

zelter

Reaction score
A little surprised the Toyota Fan Deck is priced higher at $1000 per seat
In the endzone with no cover I thought these seats would be cheaper than those in the upper corner

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Always good to know what the base price is of the tickets you might have to be in the secondary market.

GLio14

Reaction score
Random question and a little off topic I guess. I'm from NY and I plan on coming to Seattle to see a Hawks game. Looking for Mezzanine sections. What are usually the prices for individual games? Thanks!

mikeak

Reaction score
zelter":speehia3 said:
In the endzone with no cover I thought these seats would be cheaper than those in the upper corner

They are all new season ticket holders that won't complain....

ZagHawk

Reaction score
All I know is my tickets were $750/ea in 2012 and they are $910 each now. What choice do I got right?

It might mean I no longer get to go to ALL the games and will have to sell off a few games to keep this affordable for me.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2mapoyfj said:
All I know is my tickets were $750/ea in 2012 and they are $910 each now. What choice do I got right?

It might mean I no longer get to go to ALL the games and will have to sell off a few games to keep this affordable for me.

So you'll probably largely inflate the few tickets you do sell to other 12's to cover the costs? :th2thumbs: lol

mikeak

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":ku035huh said:
ZagHawk":ku035huh said:

So you'll probably largely inflate the few tickets you do sell to other 12's to cover the costs? :th2thumbs: lol

Would never screw over 12's like that so only sell to visiting fans....... :stirthepot:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
mikeak":8mhjr5fu said:
JAGHAWK":8mhjr5fu said:
ZagHawk":8mhjr5fu said:

Would never screw over 12's like that so only sell to visiting fans....... :stirthepot:

I'd rather screw over a 12 and sell for 2-3x face, then put a visiting fan in my seat for 6-10x face value.

Barthawk

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":3gqx9sao said:
ZagHawk":3gqx9sao said:

^ Yep, good businessman.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Anybody on the waiting list get an email yet? Apparently my group is around 900 on the list so I'm anxiously awaiting a couple of those new seats

ZagHawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2wcvnf7a said:
Anybody on the waiting list get an email yet? Apparently my group is around 900 on the list so I'm anxiously awaiting a couple of those new seats

Well didn't they add like 1000 seats? My guess is they will limit new holders to only one pair each, BUT I also believe everyone is going to get at least a pair, so if your number is 900 and the new seats are a 1000, maybe you don't get a pair :(.

mikeak

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3v0hsi8r said:
-The Glove-":3v0hsi8r said:

Well didn't they add like 1000 seats? My guess is they will limit new holders to only one pair each, BUT I also believe everyone is going to get at least a pair, so if your number is 900 and the new seats are a 1000, maybe you don't get a pair :(.

I heard renewal rate was 99.6%

67,000 seats that would be about 2,500 more seats opening up. Not sure how true the 99.6% number is.

Riley12

Reaction score
Just renewed. Yay!

There was a question asking if I wanted to relocate to the Toyota-whatever seats. Uh, no.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
zelter":ckjpg9ez said:

My understanding is that people in this section have essentially a private lounge, just for them, that's underneath the seats... something about an outdoor fireplace, covered area, exclusive vendors, ability to view the flag raising up close along with those celebrities... you get the idea.

Also they are quite a bit closer to the field, it looks like, than the upper corners. I've sat in the "worst seat in the house" when the seats were going in, right next to the big curved metal arch, and right there you are about 40 rows from the concourse, and the concourse is coming away from the field, and you are in the corner.

The new fan deck looks to me to be more like 20-24 rows, somewhere in there, and much tighter to the field, minimal concourse in front, and of course you are on axis, more or less, as opposed to in the corner.