Any word from Jimmy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenhell

Reaction score
In the days of multi-media I haven't seen a tweet, instagram or facebook post from him. Anyone know if he's come forward about the trade?

FYI, ETIII is an instagram whore.

Basis4day

Reaction score
He thanks the Saints fans on twitter and updated his profile to "traded". Pretty much it.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
He tweeted his appreciation and goodbyes to team and fans this morning. I don't know how to embed a tweet, sorry.

Edited to add - Thanks, Kidhawk.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/TheJimmyGraham/status/575659103344721920[/tweet]

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
This seems so wrong. None of this feels right. I hated this guyyyyyyyy :thfight7:

lobohawk

Reaction score
Saw where he'd talked to Russell about getting together for off season workouts.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":28i3xp4v said:
This seems so wrong. None of this feels right. I hated this guyyyyyyyy :thfight7:

There are a lot of players I hate on the other teams....but I'd gladly take many of them!!

CPHawk

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":tzvd7m0x said:

How would you feel about Sherm if he was a niner, and we just signed him? He's a hawk now, and I'll be rooting for him.

swagcity21

Reaction score
Regardless how we feel right now we need to see if he even shows up for his physical. With absolutely no word from him leads me to believe he doesn't want to come here.

Reports had him flying in today to do his physical but have not even heard if that happened yet.

I'm going to reserve my judgment on this deal until after he shows up and shows he wants to be a part of this team.

A

Anonymous

seahawk12thman":vaiijiog said:

I feel ya man. Exactly what I've been feeling too. His silence on the trade is a bit worrisome as well....I have a feeling he doesn't want to be in Seattle and is going to play like he doesn't want to be there either. I hope I'm completely wrong though.

OrFan

Reaction score
pmedic920":vpaq2nnf said:
He does have some fences to mend. Will be curious to see how it plays out. I really hope that all gets handled before OTAs.

Agreed, well that and a couple of fights to get settled. I hope he loses and becomes a bit more humble.

Rocket

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":fr7hosl9 said:
Touche...

He seems so enthusiastic and excited to be coming to Seattle.
Perhaps sending Kam to the airport to hug him would be in poor taste.

CHawK247

Reaction score
I know this is a sudden move, and he was expecting to play with his brothers again this coming season. But the lack of response and honestly just looking back on his contract situation and the state the Saints were in this past year. Im starting to think he's not a winner.

Or that he lacks heart. Yes we are who we are on D. But theres certain players we smack in the mouth, and they give it right back. (T.Y. Hilton, Kelvin B, Odell etc.) And you can tell those guys love the game, love to compete. And would probably feel right at home on this roster, which is why we're so good right now.

Idk I just don't think the love of the game drives Jimmy. I think more than anything he's been trying to prove to the world he's an elite WR if anything.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Couple of plays and big catches will change everybody's notion about him.

Thing is, only our Defense really hates him, our defense, so, so what. Even that, when he makes a few plays, everything is going to be forgotten and forgiven and wrote off as "heat of the battle".

This has to work, we can't have f'd up two 1st's in a row can we?

staga206

Reaction score
Maybe we trade him to move up in the draft once he passes physical? Who knows ?

staga206

Reaction score
Maybe we trade him to move up in the draft or even trade for a big WR once he passes physical? Who knows ?

dbmack

Reaction score
There is a mention on .com that Graham has reached out to the upset-with-trade little girl in the viral video to attend a game in Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.