Wisniewski visiting Seattle

kobebryant

Reaction score
25 years old and a great fit. A long-term investment, so you don't care as much about it hurting the comp pick equation.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Posted the same headline, same time! :lol: Mods you can delete mine.

A little extra info on him:

"The Raiders plan to let free agent C Stefen Wisniewski test the open market.
Wisniewski isn't expected to be re-signed after the Raiders failed to get an extension done during the season. He's been a full-time starter since entering the league in 2011 -- missing only three games over the last four seasons. 25-year-old Wisniewski should draw interest from multiple teams. He's seeking a contract in the range of $3 million annually."

Link

Sac

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1btaqoof said:
McGruff":1btaqoof said:
Give 5 a year.

Why on Earth would you give him 5 a year when he is reportedly looking for 3 a year?

Wait, are you Chip Kelly secretly posing as McGruff?

To make sure he doesn't leave Seattle?

getnasty

Reaction score
Why would one of the best centers in the league only be looking for 3 million a year? Something tells me this is not the case.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
^ This could be a case of a "report" just being dead wrong. I'm reading other people guessing it'll be closer to $6M APY.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Crazy what I'm seeing from Raiders fan's comment. Most are saying that Wiz (this is the nickname they gave him) isn't worth the average $3 million a year that 14 other starting centers are making. He was ranked 22nd last year due to some snap and fumble issues but was ranked 11th in 2013 and 17th in 2014.

They mention that Wiz should be taking less to stay and thinking about winning a Championship and not chasing the money.....well if that's their thought then Wiz can actually get both with us.

gonzhawk

Reaction score
What is wrong with him? I thought of him before FA started, and why the cold market?

Why did raiders break the bank for Rodney Hudson, other than to hurt a rival? is he just below average? :?:

mikeak

Reaction score
Bad snaps? Good then RW doesn't have to adjust...

Kid hawk should get to love his thread about this guy from NFL forum (just kidding) but he called it

Latest posts