Pete carroll on 710 partial summary with link

titan3131

Reaction score
http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... roz%20Show

on jimmy

talking on how crisp his routes are, how his redzone effectiveness will not change us one bit. But we will add him into the offense and jump balls will be a huge asset.

on toughness

in alot of targets its easier to target him with physicality. said they didnt see him being soft on tape. Thinks he will be a better fit due to his YAC abilities and how we spread the ball with our running game.

lost connection and listening on phone now...

on FA day

Philly changes are huge moves. and really exciting. very difficult times for everbody!

On JG the person:

"He blew our socks off" spending time with them yesterday and @ dinner. Very well rounded person amazing challenges he overcame, was successful in a challenging scheme, will have no trouble getting our scheme fast. He loves the competitive nature of the team. Alot of players have already reached out to him.

JG said "where ever russell goes" this offseason sounds like he and RW will have a great chemistry quickly.

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
I apologize for my sub par write up. At work and I did this past my lunch time.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll joins "Bob, Groz and Tom" to discuss the acquisition of tight end Jimmy Graham, including what he brings to Seattle's offense, his personality and the perceptions about his lack of toughness, replacing two starting offensive linemen and more.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... roz%20Show

Hawks46

Reaction score
i appreciate it, it's better than I can come up with right now.

Sounds like they're working on integrating Graham into the team, and hopefully our worries about tension between Jimmy and the Defense are unfounded.