Jimmy's glad to be on the best team in the NFL.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
I think that is pretty accurate considering New England lost Revis, Browner, Wilfork and Vereen - four key pieces in their SB win.

duckypoo

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":291o7j25 said:
I think that is pretty accurate considering New England lost Revis, Browner, Wilfork and Vereen - four key pieces in their SB win.
Don't worry, they'll replace them with a one legged Corgi, a flat head screwdriver, and a 6-pack of Heineken and they'll be back in the AFC championship game next year. GG ANDREW LUCK GG. :sarcasm_off:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
duckypoo":22brco3r said:
TDOTSEAHAWK":22brco3r said:
Don't worry, they'll replace them with a one legged Corgi, a flat head screwdriver, and a 6-pack of Heineken and they'll be back in the AFC championship game next year. GG ANDREW LUCK GG. :sarcasm_off:

Don't forget one of these...

Tandem Sprot Pocket Pump with Gauge1

Tyakack

Reaction score
duckypoo":3ombs7a7 said:
TDOTSEAHAWK":3ombs7a7 said:

Hilarious, and so true lol.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Jimmy's comments really rattled the cages of Pats fans.