Russell Wilson photoshoot

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/West2EastInc/status/576193078345662465[/tweet]

I hope he's not trying to copy Kaep.

kearly

Reaction score
Ever wonder what it would be like if Wilson was the angry gang-banger and the Kaep was the clean cut guy in a suit?

Kaepernick case lockette

Laloosh

Reaction score
kearly":37a3nuxu said:
Ever wonder what it would be like if Wilson was the angry gang-banger and the Kaep was the clean cut guy in a suit?

Kaepernick case lockette
That's got nothing on his spy vs spy outfit from 2013.

kearly

Reaction score
I think it's probably safe to say, if Russell Wilson had a cameo in Star Wars he'd totally be a Sith Lord.

djb28

Reaction score
I hope it doesnt say, Pull the shaft on the back.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Still trying to figure out how a dinner roll in the shape of a football is not only a thing but the basis of an entire company.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I guess it's to re-introduce breads to kids, make em look like different type of sports balls. I'm actually interested in what it would taste like. It would be weird if someone was asking what your eating, and your like oh I'm eating some balls....

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I've never even heard of Eat The Ball until right now. Seems like a cute idea for game snacks and whatnot...

What I don't get is Russ doing a "tough guy" photo shoot for this product. You're a badass because you eat sports-shaped bread rolls? It seems like it should be more of a fun vibe than a thug life thing.

kpak76

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":3rkjz7zd said:
I've never even heard of Eat The Ball until right now. Seems like a cute idea for game snacks and whatnot...

What I don't get is Russ doing a "tough guy" photo shoot for this product. You're a badass because you eat sports-shaped bread rolls? It seems like it should be more of a fun vibe than a thug life thing.

Yeesh, why is every black man in a hoodie labeled a thug?

slargent4ever

Reaction score
Maybe they should promote nuts as a great healthy protein rich snack. Eat deez nuts