3:12 Reaction to Graham being called soft
4:40 Offensive Line Issues
6:24 Stefen Wisniewski
7:03 Red Bryant Return?
8:34 Tarvaris Jackson Return?
8:58 Plans for Kick and Punt Return
10:13 Russell Wilson contract situation
12:27 Marshawn Lynch
15:03 Does Pete get along with Marshawn?
15:27 Cary Williams
17:02 Injury updates (Lane, Simon, Earl)
17:22 Super Bowl Reaction
19:20 Different person since the Super Bowl?
20:40 How long will Pete coach?
22:59 STAR WARS!!!

therealsm

Reaction score
The Star Wars bit at the end was the best, simply because Softy got so excited when PC said he liked Star Wars.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Love Pete, and his whole perspective of how you need to shake off the loss, and to use it as a learning tool.
It was an extraordinary game, and our Defense was banged up, and yet, there wasn't a notable gaff in the numbers at the end of that game.
The Patriots lucked out, and made ONE more play than the Seahawks did-----> ONE.
I believe in what Pete can and will do with our Seahawks.
Lot's of people saying that our rivals in the NFC WEST are making big strides forward this off Season, well, they'll need to if they don't to be left at the starting blocks, because the Seahawks aren't resting on their accomplishments, they're doing some slamming of their own.
There's a reason that folks are still using the Seahawks as the measure of how to build a Championship team.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Also like how Softy revisited how wrong he any many were about the hiring of Pete. What amazes me is the amount of thought, work and utter brilliance that must go into taking what sounds like pie-in-the-sky business slogans and breaking them down in practical way, so that players can internalize the philosophy, in their own way, and bring it to fruition. That still has me a bit dumbfounded.

SE174

Reaction score
BJ Daniels being looked at as both PR and KR.... interesting. Anyone know his 4.4 time? Weird to think about a QB returning punts and kicks.

SE174

Reaction score
Also, at the 11:15 mark...

reminded me of

promo246741392.jpg

8)

Uffda

Reaction score
therealsm":2acw613a said:
The Star Wars bit at the end was the best, simply because Softy got so excited when PC said he liked Star Wars.

Earl Thomas's twitter had a picture of him holding a small lightsaber a week or so ago.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
DAMMIT! I have a solid rule to never listen to idiot Mahler, but I figured "OK, it's Pete Caroll I'll give it a shot".

Has this guy gotten even more annoying over the years? How can Seattle justify him being on the airwaves still. In drive time no less? Horrible.

One example... he has to go into this bit about "I didn't like it when you were hired, but now I'm your biggest fan." He said the exact same thing to Lou Piniella like 15 years ago. You really think Pete or anyone else give a flying F&**k what you thought of him in 2010?

And that voice. Isn't he like 50 years old now? He still sounds 12.

Never never never again. AAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!

Hyak

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1f0udiv9 said:
DAMMIT! I have a solid rule to never listen to idiot Mahler, but I figured "OK, it's Pete Caroll I'll give it a shot".

Has this guy gotten even more annoying over the years? How can Seattle justify him being on the airwaves still. In drive time no less? Horrible.

One example... he has to go into this bit about "I didn't like it when you were hired, but now I'm your biggest fan." He said the exact same thing to Lou Piniella like 15 years ago. You really think Pete or anyone else give a flying F&**k what you thought of him in 2010?

Not a Softy fan although with an interview like that or the segments with Holmgren are enjoyable.

That said I actually don't even know if there is a clean sports talk show in town. Take the ESPN drive time show. I like Wyman and Danny but Moore is just a complete doofus with asinine ideas and stupid questions for guests.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Yeah, Moore seems a bit lost. I just have a special disdain for Mahler. I stopped listening to KJR when I lived in Seattle because his voice kept showing up in promos.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":7kp3c7u1 said:

No need to tread lightly man, tell us how you really feel!

:mrgreen:

dadof3

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2bsrn0ai said:
Yeah, Moore seems a bit lost. I just have a special disdain for Mahler. I stopped listening to KJR when I lived in Seattle because his voice kept showing up in promos.
Play a drinking game and take a shot every time Moore says "I don't know" during the show, you'll get plastered. The guy is a moron, with Danni's whiny bitch voice that show is unlistenable at times

sc85sis

Reaction score
Softy's delivery and voice can be grating, but this really was a good interview. He asked a lot of good questions.