.Net daily "most recent and relevent Seahawk Links" thread?

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
In my early days of becoming a simple fan on Sundays to being a rabid fan looking for my daily Seahawks fix Monday through Saturday, I followed a fan blog that shared daily links to the latest and best material for the 12th man. I don't remember the owner or name of the site. it shut down a 4 or 5 years ago, but that was my everyday visit to learn about my favorite team and really allowed me to enjoy the game better.

I'm curious if the members of Seahawks.net (and mods) would prefer a single daily/weekly thread that has members add new links relevant to the Seahawk fan that would make it easy to share articles and videos that might not be worth a thread of its own.

OP
OP
Recon_Hawk

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2u2w6akq said:
In my early days of becoming a simple fan on Sundays to being a rabid fan looking for my daily Seahawks fix Monday through Saturday, I followed a fan blog that shared daily links to the latest and best material for the 12th man. I don't remember the owner or name of the site. it shut down a 4 or 5 years ago, but that was my everyday visit to learn about my favorite team and really allowed me to enjoy the game better.

I'm curious if the members of Seahawks.net (and mods) would prefer a single daily/weekly thread that has members add new links relevant to the Seahawk fan that would make it easy to share articles and videos that might not be worth a thread of its own.

Ivotuk and KidHawk do this in a way, but I think it gets missed by the masses.

OP
OP
Recon_Hawk

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
You know I actually use Fieldgulls for this, but I believe it's often posted a day after the articles are published and also only the links decided by one person, so there's chance a good article or perspective gets left out.

It also don't really encourage discussion.

Posters who share an article have the option to point out a key part of information that might be missed otherwise.