Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson/status/577585339448987648[/tweet]

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Timmahawk":1879fg1y said:
Wrong Forum, but I'd be ok with a trade up for him.

Ooops, mods please move to the correct subforum.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Glad we dodged this bullet. Odds are, he won't be worth a 1st round pick if someone decided to use one on him.

Guys like that.....I wouldn't use 2nd on him. 3rd at the highest.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hawks46":fp6sx5gq said:
Glad we dodged this bullet. Odds are, he won't be worth a 1st round pick if someone decided to use one on him.

I agree with you for the most part, especially since we are already without a first rounder. If DGB ends up being a flop (which he very likely could be), then we would essentially have nothing to show for from the first or second round.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2tfqprip said:
Hawks46":2tfqprip said:

I agree with you for the most part, especially since we are already without a first rounder. If DGB ends up being a flop (which he very likely could be), then we would essentially have nothing to show for from the first or second round.

Jimmy Graham

kearly

Reaction score
Two times now Robinson has had 'insider info' from Seattle. I still wonder where he's hearing this info from.

I totally buy it though. And by that I mean, the rumor is viable. Seattle drafts based on rarity of traits first, everything else second.

Then again, if Seattle did like DGB that much, why leak it? He's a pretty good bet to reach #63. Pretty good chance this is misdirection from JS.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":3tijmogh said:
Two times now Robinson has had 'insider info' from Seattle. I still wonder where he's hearing this info from.

I totally buy it though. And by that I mean, the rumor is viable. Seattle drafts based on rarity of traits first, everything else second.

Then again, if Seattle did like DGB that much, why leak it? He's a pretty good bet to reach #63. Pretty good chance this is misdirection from JS.
I bet when Pete goes to the pound, he looks for a dog with two peckers first. Unique traits n all.
Didn't JS also drop tall and fast and Missouri into one of his conversations a while back? That is the opposite of the secretive these guys usually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.