When will Jimmy Grahams official press conference be?

BAJAHAWK

Reaction score
I have not seen or heard of when the press conference will be. I am sure they will hold one for him right?

titan3131

Reaction score
Nope, they wont after the percy thing.

He still has to earn his spot on the team.

kidhawk

Reaction score
BAJAHAWK":2zjl3e3h said:
I have not seen or heard of when the press conference will be. I am sure they will hold one for him right?

They had a conference call between him and the media. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if that was all there was to it.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
It probably doesn't help that it took so long for Max to get to NO to take his physical.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
They would have done it after he passed his physical, but they couldn't because Max still needed to do his and the trade wasn't official. So there likely won't be a Press Conference.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
titan3131":3keocgxr said:
Nope, they wont after the percy thing.

He still has to earn his spot on the team.

From the front office's mouth to our ears? Can you tell us more info?

BigMeach

Reaction score
I forget if it was Pete or John who said it, but one of them on 710 podcast eluded to them learning from the Percy fiasco as to why they didn't do the whole flashy press conference. If I get a chance I'll find it, unless someone else does first.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
When will it 'be' is a broad subject. It already exists as something 'being' anticipated. If it happens, it will 'be' history. If it doesn't happen it will 'be' a disappointment to us, or 'be' insignificant enough for the team and Graham to blow off. 'When' is now, or something otherwise depending on the form of existence you choose.

original poster

Reaction score
Yeah I think with the phone conversation JS and PC had with the media was about as 'official' as we're getting with this one.

seahawks08

Reaction score
BigMeach":1m2qp8um said:
I forget if it was Pete or John who said it, but one of them on 710 podcast eluded to them learning from the Percy fiasco as to why they didn't do the whole flashy press conference. If I get a chance I'll find it, unless someone else does first.
Pete and JS were not the ones who said that, they still speak eloquently even when its bad. It was John Clayton, Danny Dave and Moore who opined that they learnt from the Percy debacle and wont have a press conference. Pete and JS would never say those things even it was in their mind. The media would have been all over it if Pete or JS ever brought up Percy or a reason for not having a press conference.

Subzero717

Reaction score
They're speculating. Do they regret Kams presser? Earls or Sherms? Bennets?

My opinion is either it wasn't final until Unger took his physical and at that point Jimmy was probably back in South Beach. Or maybe he simply didn't want to.

BigMeach

Reaction score
seahawks08":1iciplb3 said:
BigMeach":1iciplb3 said:
Pete and JS were not the ones who said that, they still speak eloquently even when its bad. It was John Clayton, Danny Dave and Moore who opined that they learnt from the Percy debacle and wont have a press conference. Pete and JS would never say those things even it was in their mind. The media would have been all over it if Pete or JS ever brought up Percy or a reason for not having a press conference.

Eluded to, key word.

AVL

Reaction score
They have to give him a number to ship the jerseys they've been pimping. That should do it.