2014 NFC Champions Commemorative Footballs

InkDigger

Reaction score
After several emails to "Wilson Footballs" asking about production of the Seahawks 2014 NFC Champs Commemorative Balls, they finally answered me by saying they weren't being made this year. I personally don't understand that from a business stand point, considering we have ONE OF the largest fan base, the balls would sell out pretty fast. So, does anyone know where to get a custom ball made to commemorate our 2014 NFC title?

Attachments

• icm_fullxfull_56114266_6bi80jip3p0coskkc4k8.jpg
    icm_fullxfull_56114266_6bi80jip3p0coskkc4k8.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,568
  • IMAG0344_BURST001_1.jpg
    IMAG0344_BURST001_1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,568

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Why are you pestering our QB about some swag he obviously would have no control over? jk

That seriously was my first thought though. That is kind of lame if you collect all those traditionally though. As far as where, I would have no idea, sorry.

timmat

Reaction score
I collect those too. Bummer. I had been emailing bigtimefootballs and they were not answering. I have that same 2005 ball but got the SB ball last year. I was also hoping for this past season's NFC Champs ball.

hawksmode

Reaction score
Bigtimefootballs told me they were not making them....makes no sense.

You would think they would make a back to back NFC Champions ball...probably any other team they would...( well most )

OP
OP
InkDigger

InkDigger

Reaction score
timmat":3oouf8px said:
I collect those too. Bummer. I had been emailing bigtimefootballs and they were not answering. I have that same 2005 ball but got the SB ball last year. I was also hoping for this past season's NFC Champs ball.

I found a guy on Etsy who may be able to do a simple design, like the 2005 version. He's going to play with it and let me know how it turns out. Otherwise, I'll just get one painted just to satisfy my need.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
hawksmode":25q9db60 said:
Bigtimefootballs told me they were not making them....makes no sense.

You would think they would make a back to back NFC Champions ball...probably any other team they would...( well most )

Makes no sense to me either. I guess I should thank them though, as I will never spend another dime at their website seeing as how I can not trust them to maintain a tradition.

A

Anonymous

Just a question, but did anyone else read this title and start thinking tuxedos and glass slippers?

rideaducati

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":21j83sax said:
Just a question, but did anyone else read this title and start thinking tuxedos and glass slippers?

Yes. Then, after reading the post, I thought the guy was pestering Russell. Confusion abounds.

OP
OP
InkDigger

InkDigger

Reaction score
rideaducati":37atk2uo said:
HoustonHawk82":37atk2uo said:

Yes. Then, after reading the post, I thought the guy was pestering Russell. Confusion abounds.

Confusion edited......cut a forum newbie some slack :D

cacksman

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1u90c9uh said:
Largest fan base?

The fan base that will buy the most merch, for sure. Really, that's all they should care about.

A

Anonymous

InkDigger":tx35ykno said:
rideaducati":tx35ykno said:
HoustonHawk82":tx35ykno said:

Confusion edited......cut a forum newbie some slack :D

Welcome friend, and I'll gladly holster the stick I used to jab you in the ribs. :mrgreen:

As one who has collected stuff, I know the value of having every item in a particular series. Sucks your string has been broken like it has.

Sure, you might have one made, but it's just not the same :(

Bummer.

OP
OP
InkDigger

InkDigger

Reaction score
I found a source if anyone else is interested. I'm paying $40 for it....better than nothing in my opinion.

Attachments

• 2014 NFC Ball.jpg
    2014 NFC Ball.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 891

hawksmode

Reaction score
InkDigger":2v26n4oa said:
I found a source if anyone else is interested. I'm paying $40 for it....better than nothing in my opinion.

I'm down for this one...as you said, "better than nothing".

is the is the Etsy dude?

OP
OP
InkDigger

InkDigger

Reaction score
hawksmode":2pze4v50 said:
InkDigger":2pze4v50 said:

I'm down for this one...as you said, "better than nothing".

is the is the Etsy dude?

Yes, I'll PM you his info.

OP
OP
InkDigger

InkDigger

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3s27mkf0 said:
InkDigger":3s27mkf0 said:

Sneaky.

Nothing sneaky about it, just look on Etsy, you can get just about anything you want there.

timmat

Reaction score
What I liked about the other NFC Championship balls is that it was stamped on a game ball. I can't even find the game balls for sale this time.