Happy Birthday Dr. Diags

Largent80

Reaction score
Another successful trip around the sun for one of our more classy posters right here.

:birthday: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :birthday:

NYCoug

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Doc!

Doc is and has been a pillar of this community for a long time. I'll never forget that Doc was the first person to comment on my writing over at my blog, or that he gifted my buddy Greg and I 2 tickets to the Saints playoff game last year. That's just the type of man that James is, and we're all very lucky to have him. A true class act.

Thanks again for everything, Doc! You're an absolute legend! Happy Birthday!

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks all for the kind words. I blame my sister for blabbing on Facebook, I thought I closed that hole but Facebook did me in. (smile) No way my senior citizen sister remembers my birthday (which is tomorrow, bless her heart .. ha ha). She is only 2 yr older than me but I am young, she is old.

One thing this reminds me of is the Radish. I think we all kind of looked forward to the old guy figuring out it was our birthday and posting a thread on .NET, even if we tried to be a cranky old guy.

Thanks folks. Hope all celebrating their Birthdays get to share it with loved ones. Time to go pop a bottle of champagne with family and reflect on how things have gone these past 60 yrs.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Radish was awesome at going through all the birthdays and listing them. I still do the ones I know in his honor.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
drdiags":1wk9z6k2 said:
Thanks all for the kind words. I blame my sister for blabbing on Facebook, I thought I closed that hole but Facebook did me in. (smile) No way my senior citizen sister remembers my birthday (which is tomorrow, bless her heart .. ha ha). She is only 2 yr older than me but I am young, she is old.

One thing this reminds me of is the Radish. I think we all kind of looked forward to the old guy figuring out it was our birthday and posting a thread on .NET, even if we tried to be a cranky old guy.

Thanks folks. Hope all celebrating their Birthdays get to share it with loved ones. Time to go pop a bottle of champagne with family and reflect on how things have gone these past 60 yrs.
Happy Birthday Doc, you are one of the good ones! :)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
VERY happy birthday James! I am so pleased the Hawks won that Owl we waited so long for before a bunch of us old guys checked out. You mentioned Les and I'm especially glad he was around for XLVIII. The ones the Hawks are still going to win will be icing on the cake. Glad you're still with us and hope that's the case for many more years.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Happy Birthday and we welcome your induction into our exclusive club, The 60's.

RockHawk

Reaction score
You're my boy Blue!!!

Happy Birthday James, and thanks for making the place feel a lot more sophisticated than it otherwise would have.