OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
kidhawk":326ifv39 said:
I bet Lynch still won't be allowed to wear those gold cleats :stirthepot:

OH I totally forgot about that

Now that got slightly misrepresented. The cleats and soles were in gold on the shoes that he did wear. The whole gold shoe wasn't allowed - but yes perfect tie-in

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
Once I read they went gold then I was hoping for Golden tickets like Chocolate Factory. Either do a competition where some tickets for each team are printed as golden tickets and lucky winner gets some kind of team thing like on the field pass or tickets to a dinner thing or whatever

alternatively go golden ticket as the border is golden for the first game for each team. just seems like they could have done something more

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Bigbadhawk":26illyd9 said:
Sorry, not a fan of the pic at all. Appreciate the effort though.

Well this is an odd place to show your appreciation seeing as though the OP did not make it.

crosfam

Reaction score
chris98251":3j1y87lt said:
L.A. SeaRams?

Not funny at all if you remember the Ken Behring effort to whisk the team away,,, painful memories.

chris98251

Reaction score
crosfam":hr5zrn5o said:
chris98251":hr5zrn5o said:
L.A. SeaRams?

Not funny at all if you remember the Ken Behring effort to whisk the team away,,, painful memories.

I do remember, it's why I said it in light of what's happening with the Rams in St Louis.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I will not buy anything next year if it has that gold crap on it. If I wanted a Rams hat, I wouldn't be a Seahawks fan. The NFL is so stupid some times. Works great for the Rams, Saints, and Niners, but, for all other teams in the NFL not so much.

crosfam

Reaction score
The only thing with gold on it I want is a Seahawk jersey with a gold SB50 patch.

crosfam

Reaction score
chris98251":3sxvu6sc said:
crosfam":3sxvu6sc said:
chris98251":3sxvu6sc said:
L.A. SeaRams?

I do remember, it's why I said it in light of what's happening with the Rams in St Louis.

I remember Ken B saying he was going to change the nickname, logo, colors, everything. I was mortified. Then years later, it happened with the Sonics. I haven't watched the NBA since.

At least he gold trim for all things NFL will go away after next year.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
That aint gold...that is more like recycled...um uh........Rai......neeeeerrrrrrr......Beeeerrrrrrrrr. oops.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Y'all really need to read the article that the OP linked to truly appreciate the degree to which the NFL - in typical NFL fashion - is egregiously over-doing this whole 50th SB/gold theme thing. Even the number 50 at midfield (yardline marker) will be gold on all stadium turfs this season. Jesus H. Christ.