Do we have Graham in a Hawks uniform?

Atradees

Reaction score
I need a pic. Can we photoshop one? My girlfriend is a cowboys fan and she does not want to accept that we signed a megastar.

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
hahahahahahh!!!!! Awesome TY I so Facebook slammed the Cowboys fans with this pic on Facebook!!!!!

HawkEye

Reaction score
Graham, Wilson and Lynch in the same uniform :179417:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
That look is sexy.

I don't know how you can defend Lynch, Wilson running game with Graham safety blanket it the mix.

If any WR goes over 1000 yards I think it will be Doug Baldwin beating his CB, sneaking past safety coverage that will likely be drawn in towards the middle and Baldwin grabbing 30-40 yard chunk plays.

If not Baldwin then look to Matthews building on his Super bowl success and be a deep outlet/ jumpball WR.

Not every team employs a 6'4 CB capable of nullifying Matthews mismatch ability.

You run out of a 1-1 formation with Lynch and Graham. Put Baldwin and Kearse outside, Matthews in the slot.

You can spread the defense in a empty set with Lynch lining up at WR or motion Graham out instead.

How does a defense defend that, speed and quickness on the red line and two lengthy 6-5+ WRs on the inside with the threat of Wilson And Lynch in the running game.

If the Seahawks can add a viable deep ball threat like Devin Smith to replace Kearse... No one is stopping this offense but poor passes and dropped balls.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2m5vl6gc said:
That look is sexy.

I don't know how you can defend Lynch, Wilson running game with Graham safety blanket it the mix.

If any WR goes over 1000 yards I think it will be Doug Baldwin beating his CB, sneaking past safety coverage that will likely be drawn in towards the middle and Baldwin grabbing 30-40 yard chunk plays.

If not Baldwin then look to Matthews building on his Super bowl success and be a deep outlet/ jumpball WR.

Not every team employs a 6'4 CB capable of nullifying Matthews mismatch ability.

You run out of a 1-1 formation with Lynch and Graham. Put Baldwin and Kearse outside, Matthews in the slot.

You can spread the defense in a empty set with Lynch lining up at WR or motion Graham out instead.

How does a defense defend that, speed and quickness on the red line and two lengthy 6-5+ WRs on the inside with the threat of Wilson And Lynch in the running game.

If the Seahawks can add a viable deep ball threat like Devin Smith to replace Kearse... No one is stopping this offense but poor passes and dropped balls.

that's a good point and I mentioned it before, but Matthews will make an impact this year. I'm not aware of any team that has two guys in the secondary that are 6'3" or taller. If Matthews improves even a little, he can probably dominate half the CBs in the league as they're under 6', or get PI calls.

You HAVE to respect Graham, and that will open it up for a lot of other guys. It also says something that the Hawks are looking for a vertical threat. I'm thinking they are going deep more this year, like we did in 2012.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hawks46":j9npjhfv said:
Pandion Haliaetus":j9npjhfv said:
That look is sexy.

that's a good point and I mentioned it before, but Matthews will make an impact this year. I'm not aware of any team that has two guys in the secondary that are 6'3" or taller. If Matthews improves even a little, he can probably dominate half the CBs in the league as they're under 6', or get PI calls.

You HAVE to respect Graham, and that will open it up for a lot of other guys. It also says something that the Hawks are looking for a vertical threat. I'm thinking they are going deep more this year, like we did in 2012.

You guys forgot to mention Luke Willson and Anthony McCoy both coming back and both being 6'5. I think this is going to be the most explosive Seahawks team we've ever seen. Look back at what Pete's USC teams were able to do with their height and speed on run first teams. I'm officially getting PUMPED and JACKED for this season.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":35hev7b8 said:

And Bevell

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Crizilla":3p2loqe7 said:
keatonisballin":3p2loqe7 said:

i hate how sometimes the uni looks purple. Wish it would stay dark blue like the helmet

Yup I blame it on my colorblindness, when I was working on it I had color picked it out from a photo but I picked a wron shade of the color and it ended up being purple lol.

nwgamer

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":36jzbbn1 said:
Pandion Haliaetus":36jzbbn1 said:

And Bevell

HAHAHAAHAHAAAAA
Caught me off guard with that one.. Touche` :177692:

Decimation

Reaction score
253hawk":2i7a2rbf said:
Now with 100% less purple!

MPyG3r6
Gots me all sorts of hyped. Football season just needs to come around already so I can watch this red-zone monster tear it up.