Ginger spotted in LA

Donn2390

Reaction score
Turned on the KTLA 5 news this morning in LA and they had as guests, Jon Ryan and fiance Sarah Colonna*.
Nice five minute interview with them both. I didn't know she is an author and stand up comic. She will be appearing at the Brea (Orange County) Improve starting tomorrow, for a week.
They discussed her career, his career, how they met, and fortunately only a very brief mention of the last few seconds of the last game, which I do my best to ignore and not think about or read about...
Good to see the Hawk exposure in the Southland

*Colonna was born in Wiesbaden, Germany. She grew up in Farmington, Arkansas with her mother, who is a secretary in a funeral home. Her father was a newspaper sports editor in Los Angeles, California. Her great-great uncle was Jerry Colonna, famous comedian. She attended University of Arkansas and later moved to Los Angeles in pursuit of a career in acting and stand-up comedy. Colonna is currently engaged to Seattle Seahawks punter Jon Ryan

ivotuk

Reaction score
Donn2390":382m8i98 said:
*Colonna was born in Wiesbaden, Germany. She grew up in Farmington, Arkansas with her mother, who is a secretary in a funeral home.

Her father was a newspaper sports editor in Los Angeles, California. Her great-great uncle was Jerry Colonna, famous comedian. She attended University of Arkansas and later moved to Los Angeles in pursuit of a career in acting and stand-up comedy. Colonna is currently engaged to Seattle Seahawks punter Jon Ryan

No wonder she became a comedian :p

No cracks about Jon's TD throw and the face he made? "Does Jon make that face in bed?" She's falling down on the job!