Reaction score
He also had this to say, which I thought was interesting:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JessaMcIntyre/status/586241163964846081[/tweet]

oasis

Reaction score
image.png

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Drew Rosenhaus is the agent for both Greg Hardy and Micheal Bennett. Hardy was in Dallas looking to get hired there when the rumor popped he that Hardy had a visit lined up with the Hawks after Dallas (this rumor was shot down by the Hawks organization). Right after that rumor was released another popped up how Bennett wants to go to Atlanta and get a new contract (once again the Hawks organization had no knowledge of this).

A theory "I think" John Clayton had during an interview on 710 espn was this was all masterminded by Rosenhaus in a attempt to get Dallas to jump on Hardy. Basically Bennett and the reporter would be paid a little extra for their services with Bennett just having to play dumb and keep quiet at the time. Granted its just a theory but if there was a rumor going on in the media about me that i knew was false I would like to think I would have done/said something at that time to squash it and not wait a month until after the fact like Bennett did today.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Yoonhawk":3q1pbbux said:

Well he should probably stop and get over it already.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I love the attitude because it's real.

I believe practice is going to make Graham a tough mofo and he's going to surprise the people who think he's soft or cant block. Competition at it's finest.

Graham is also going to school the defense on how to cover big elite pass-catching TEs. Specifically KJ Wright.

Its all win-win from here And they'll be brothers at the end.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":25rhchv1 said:
Yoonhawk":25rhchv1 said:

He's in a no win situation he's either a flip flopper or an asshole.

Love this team and I love personality but this and I think Crabtree are examples where it can actually hurt the team.

I'd have to think the organization would atleast look at crabtree for 3mil but practically can't because of the sherman fued.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Don't assume everything off of one tweet

[tweet]https://twitter.com/alsup_steve/status/586242833285304322[/tweet]

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I applaud MB for sticking to his guns, all in all I doubt many here really thought Graham was great blocker as a TE. he's got some work to do in that phase of his game and our D will teach him not to be a slacker in that regard.

I really enjoy MB and think the moves to get and keep him are some of the best made by our FO, he's a quality player and a core player on the Hawks D.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2jlmdz1o said:
JAGHAWK":2jlmdz1o said:
Yoonhawk":2jlmdz1o said:

He's in a no win situation he's either a flip flopper or an asshole.

Love this team and I love personality but this and I think Crabtree are examples where it can actually hurt the team.

what I mean by crabtree is I think the organization would atleast look at crabtree for 3mil but practically can't because of the sherman fued.

As far as I know... wasn't the fued with Jimmy just typical rivalry beef? In my opinion, the only thing that hurts the team is each other. I love the attitude our guys have about having each others backs but he IS a Hawk now. And furthermore... whether he wants to admit it or not, Graham will help the team win. I hope this issue gets squashed soon.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Jimmy should offer to take teammates up in the air for some aerobatic flying. After they get done puking their guts out, they may decide he's not so soft after all. LOL

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
He also said "yeah everything's fine, we're still talking...........:" (Heard that on Bob and Groz), Then cut himself off.

Why are they talking if he's happy? I don't think he'd ever think of asking for a trade or holding out one year into a new deal, he has zero leverage. But my guess is he said SOMETHING to his agent or that Atlanta reporter, how serious he was? I have no idea. But again, why say "we're still talking" if there's nothing to talk about?

Basis4day

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":2s2fkvp9 said:
Yoonhawk":2s2fkvp9 said:

The thing with looking at quotes on twitter is that they limit you to 140 characters.

“I still feel the same way,” Bennett said. “Just because he’s on my team I don’t stop feeling that way. Obviously I’m going to be a better teammate to him because he’s on my team. I can’t do the things I was doing to him when we were playing him. But obviously when he comes to our team he’s a part of our team so we have a different philosophy than they had with the Saints so the things he was expected to do with the Saints are going to be different when he comes here. Obviously we are a running team so he is going to have to block and do all those things. I don’t feel as harsh as I did at the time because he’s my teammate now but at the time he was on time opposite team and were pretty good and we battled with him a couple of times and I didn’t really like that too much.”

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":13cbgmze said:

Telling Graham he needs to be a better teammate...? Yeah this wont end well

Hawks46

Reaction score
Graham and Bennett will be fine. Graham will end up going to So. Cal with Wilson and the WRs and get some chemistry, and I'm sure the WRs will lock him onto what the defense does. They punk everyone. Schneider and Pete have both said that they look for guys that play with a chip, and have a strong personality to "survive our locker room".

I remember in football that many times, it was definitely "us against them" when you were scrimmaging each other, or just going against the other squad in practice. Sure, we were a team, but your brothers were on your squad (I was a defensive guy). It's competitive and there are squabbles. I never out right fought anyone on the offense, but it was close. It's hard to have camaraderie with a guy that is trying to run you over to make himself better, look better to the coaches, and keep his starting spot.

At the end of they day, when you're all off the field, it goes back to being more of a team. And you're definitely rooting for your guys against another team for sure. I totally get Bennett.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":55hup73n said:
theincrediblesok":55hup73n said:

I don't see where he said that.

Basis4day

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3g0nvf5k said:
therealjohncarlson":3g0nvf5k said:
theincrediblesok":3g0nvf5k said:

Bennet said he himself will be a better teammate.

I still feel the same way,” Bennett said. “Just because he’s on my team I don’t stop feeling that way. Obviously I’m going to be a better teammate to him because he’s on my team. I can’t do the things I was doing to him when we were playing him. But obviously when he comes to our team he’s a part of our team so we have a different philosophy than they had with the Saints so the things he was expected to do with the Saints are going to be different when he comes here. Obviously we are a running team so he is going to have to block and do all those things. I don’t feel as harsh as I did at the time because he’s my teammate now but at the time he was on time opposite team and were pretty good and we battled with him a couple of times and I didn’t really like that too much.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Basis4day":1ls9wucs said:
bigtrain21":1ls9wucs said:
therealjohncarlson":1ls9wucs said:
theincrediblesok":1ls9wucs said:

Bennet said he himself will be a better teammate.

I still feel the same way,” Bennett said. “Just because he’s on my team I don’t stop feeling that way. Obviously I’m going to be a better teammate to him because he’s on my team. I can’t do the things I was doing to him when we were playing him. But obviously when he comes to our team he’s a part of our team so we have a different philosophy than they had with the Saints so the things he was expected to do with the Saints are going to be different when he comes here. Obviously we are a running team so he is going to have to block and do all those things. I don’t feel as harsh as I did at the time because he’s my teammate now but at the time he was on time opposite team and were pretty good and we battled with him a couple of times and I didn’t really like that too much.

Yeah. That's how I read it as well.