Pre Season Schedule Announced

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/2015-preseason-national-television-schedule.pdf[/urltargetblank]

It only lists which teams are playing in any given week and not specific times and dates, but it's a start.

Week 1 - August 13-17

Denver @ Seattle

Week 2 - August 20-24

Seattle @ Kansas City

Week 3 - August 27-30

Seattle @ San Diego

Week 4 - September 3-4

Oakland @ Seattle

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Week 3 game against San Diego is nationally televised on CBS

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1ngdchrp said:
Week 3 game against San Diego is nationally televised on CBS

Hopefully it isn't 90+ degrees again. :?

mikeak

Reaction score
Am I the only one that feels a bit screwed???? Not from a team perspective since it is meaningless but as a paying fan going to the games and having to buy pre-season tickets with the season tickets

Game 1 -- starter will play the first series that is usually it especially for stars

Game 4 - same thing

Game 2 and 3 typically see the stars play the most. It would seem that a team should not be on the road game 2 and 3 just one of those games......

Thoughts?

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Hell yeah, going to that Denver game with my girlfriend. Can't wait to get back to the Clink.

Basis4day

Reaction score
mikeak":dca2dbwa said:
Am I the only one that feels a bit screwed???? Not from a team perspective since it is meaningless but as a paying fan going to the games and having to buy pre-season tickets with the season tickets

Game 1 -- starter will play the first series that is usually it especially for stars

Game 4 - same thing

Game 2 and 3 typically see the stars play the most. It would seem that a team should not be on the road game 2 and 3 just one of those games......

Thoughts?

Not if they alternate consistently.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
It's preseason. I'm glad is happening but could care less when and where. 4 more months!

Hawks46

Reaction score
mikeak":2d1kvbyb said:

Game 4 - same thing

Thoughts?

I look at it as a chance to watch the depth players and see what we have fighting for roster spots. Looking at last year's SB, we can never underestimate the importance of depth.

That said, I'd feel more screwed by the NFL just constantly scheduling us with the AFC West. Possible it's just to keep the travel down, but it's still lazy.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
OkieHawk":39uz41np said:
How many years in a row have we closed the preseason out with Oakland now?

They usually try to pit teams against each other that are closest on the map and not in the same conference. That is Oakland for Seattle, and it will be Oakland every year unless they move to LA. Even then we might stick with Oakland. San Diego and San Francisco usually get matched up in Week 4 because they are the closest teams to each other once Oakland is out of the picture.

It's not glamorous or exciting, but I see why they do it. They would probably mix it up more if Seattle wasn't so isolated on the NFL map.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Hawks46":1f4m00wz said:
That said, I'd feel more screwed by the NFL just constantly scheduling us with the AFC West. Possible it's just to keep the travel down, but it's still lazy.
Wasn't that the "deal" made by Whitsett when we were made to shift conferences?