Hawks to Hawaii

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Kam posted a couple of photos on Instagram today of the guys headed to Hawaii...does anyone know what they're up to?

[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/1YYDXEkY75/[/instagram]

[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/1YaAkqEYw2/[/instagram]

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think L80 said that they take a trip to So Cal and do some beach work. I think this year it has been mentioned on one of our threads that they are going to Hawaii instead. Must be chilly in Cali at the moment. I dont remember the thread that has what their plans are, but it was written about 2 weeks ago. Go Hawks.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
The annual pre off season training trip. Its been Cali the last few years.

Stepping the game up. Alaska gave them a chartered plane, thanks to Russells affiliation no doubt.

Looks like the defense is getting in it this time as well.

Wonder if our new TE will show up?

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is apparently taking his offseason workouts for the Seahawks’ passing game to Hawaii.

Tight end Luke Willson talked with his hometown newspaper in Ontario, Canada, the Windsor Star, about his offseason. In the interview Willson said he and other Seahawks receivers are going to Hawaii for a “team activity” in a few weeks (see the 6:18 mark on the linked video).

Each spring Seattle’s quarterback organizes 7-on-7 passing and pass-defense drills for his teammates in decidedly non-football venues before the team’s minicamps begin. In previous Aprils he’s brought them to Hermosa Beach, California, just south of Los Angeles, for work that has included passing scrimmages on the beach.

The word’s been out a while on the Seahawks being in Hermosa Beach. So Wilson is changing it up — while trying to keep some mystery as to where he will have the NFC champions work out.

Last weekend Wilson specifically refused to say where he was taking his guys when he talked of the workouts near the end of April during his cameo day at the spring-training camp of the Texas Rangers in Surprise, Arizona.

The NFL’s offseason calendar for 2015 says teams with returning head coaches can begin organized offseason workouts starting on April 20.

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... u-pro-day/

OP
OP
SnoCoHawk

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Hmm...no Earl. Maybe he's just enjoying family time and not still walking around with a sling. Good to see Kam and Sherm are there, though!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":1eabr1oy said:
Hmm...no Earl. Maybe he's just enjoying family time and not still walking around with a sling. Good to see Kam and Sherm are there, though!

Considering they've already said Earl will likely miss most of the preseason.. expecting him to be at this thing as nothing more than a spectator was a stretch.

As for Greg's question.. Graham already said he was going to this camp.. so I would expect him to be there

kobebryant

Reaction score
Russ looking like somebody's chubby uncle who's too rich to care how he looks.

Largent80

Reaction score
Yeah, it seems they are not coming down here this time. The weather BTW is awesome, mid 70's sun and warming into the mid 80's by midweek.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Largent80":21qn93vp said:
Yeah, it seems they are not coming down here this time. The weather BTW is awesome, mid 70's sun and warming into the mid 80's by midweek.

Are you in Texas ?
That sounds like the weather report here, this week.
:{)

This team amazes me.
Love me some C-Hox.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Temp dropped last night to about 30f.....but yesterday I saw my first bullsnake. So it is getting warmer. Tis about 65 or so here now. Just heard about 20+ hogs go by on the freeway too.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Both Kam and Bruce mentioned @speeno2five, it popped out cuz Richard Sherman is #25.

speeno2five is actually NFL draft prospect, SS Keenan Lambert. 5'11, 209... #25 for Norfolk St.

So, it's cool...presumably Kam possibly Wilson (both being from VA) took Lambert along for the ride.

It will be interesting if the Seahawks have any interest in him as a UDFA... Size and athletically he seems comparable to Jeron Johnson .

Largent80

Reaction score
BlueThunder":p9913uks said:
Largent80":p9913uks said:
http://abc7.com/weather/southern-california-weather-forecast-tuesday/58983/

Wow... You really like to rub it in! Lame!

:mrgreen:

I lived in the PNW for 32 years, and that's why I don't live there now.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Largent80":1g73ss22 said:
BlueThunder":1g73ss22 said:
Largent80":1g73ss22 said:
http://abc7.com/weather/southern-california-weather-forecast-tuesday/58983/

Wow... You really like to rub it in! Lame!

:mrgreen:

I lived in the PNW for 32 years, and that's why I don't live there now.

Eh, I was born here and I'm gonna die here. Besides, up here I'm surrounded by my PNW peeps, and lots and lots of Seahawks fans! I'd hate living in enemy territory. Not to mention I'd have to leave Boeing, and that ain't happening! And I actually like having seasons... It just gets old waiting for the rain to end in spring. But we're very close to getting some nice days... I bought a boat last December, and I'm just itchin' to take 'er out!

netskier

Reaction score
LA is not enemy territory, but more like s neutral zone. Some Oakland Raiders might make a claim, but I reject therm. The Rams would need to return to make a claim, as would Oakland. We had a Boeing plant here too, somewhere, perhaps in Downey or Long Beach.