Kearse?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Did I miss it. did we resign him? I saw he was with the crew in hawaii. I dont rememver him actually resigning though.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Kearse isn't a free agent until next year

[urltargetblank]http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks/jermaine-kearse/[/urltargetblank]

He was merely a RFA this off season. He's be an UFA next year

Basically whether he's signed officially yet or not, he's not going anywhere. He won't get a better offer and have someone give up a 2nd round pick.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
We gave him a 2nd round tender last month. He will make $2.356 million this season with the Seahawks, unless another team offers him more and we decline the offer sheet in exchange for a 2nd round pick from that team. Teams have until July 22 (or the first scheduled day of the first NFL training camp, whichever is later) to send Kearse an offer sheet. This is highly unlikely to happen due to the cost involved.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
hawknation2015":hm7kg9ya said:
We gave him a 2nd round tender last month. He will make $2.356 million this season with the Seahawks, unless another team offers him more and we decline the offer sheet in exchange for a 2nd round pick from that team. Teams have until July 22 (or the first scheduled day of the first NFL training camp, whichever is later) to send Kearse an offer sheet. This is highly unlikely to happen due to the cost involved.
And I don't believe that he has signed it yet.