“Jimmy Graham fits in so perfect with us"

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
That is if you can ignore the frickin' STUPID haters! God what the hell is wrong with people? How could anybody hate Russ? I really hate social media sometimes... no... MOST of the time!

Hey, he's the most popular player in the NFL, as far as NFL "merch" goes 2 years running now... So SUCK IT haters!!!!

LMFAO!!!

hawknation2015

Reaction score
The big receiver has been the obvious missing component from our offense, particularly last year after the loss of Tate and Miller. Wilson finally has that safety valve on 3rd downs and in the red zone. Also interesting that Wilson referred to Graham as a future HoFer.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3rclgmn5 said:
“Jimmy Graham fits in so perfect with us. Our guys really click with him."
*Russ Wilson*
https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/5909 ... 50/photo/1

Surely I'm not the ONLY one that CAN'T WAIT 'till kickoff of the 2015 season!!!! :179417:
Don't break my heart. This better be serious. If so.....though those replies make me confident it's real and it's ON! Salty isn't even the half of it. :179417:

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2lk0p73f said:
BlueThunder":2lk0p73f said:
*Russ Wilson*

Surely I'm not the ONLY one that CAN'T WAIT 'till kickoff of the 2015 season!!!! :179417:
Don't break my heart. This better be serious. If so.....those replies make me confident it's real and it's ON! :179417:

The tweet link is right there babe.... I'm only the messenger.... ;)

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
So... this is pretty random but on topic. Today at lunch I saw Cooper Helfet, Cassius Marsh and Jimmy Graham sitting together. Graham is hard to miss because he blocks out the sun, Marsh's NFL tattoo is pretty obvious and Helfet, well, he's just a dream boat.

Either way, they were impossible to miss because they were laughing the whole time. Thought I'd just pass that along. It's the offseason....

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Beer Hawk":vq1155j6 said:
So... this is pretty random but on topic. Today at lunch I saw Cooper Helfet, Cassius Marsh and Jimmy Graham sitting together. Graham is hard to miss because he blocks out the sun, Marsh's NFL tattoo is pretty obvious and Helfet, well, he's just a dream boat.

Either way, they were impossible to miss because they were laughing the whole time. Thought I'd just pass that along. It's the offseason....
Thank you for your insight. Man, I'm starting to get excited about the upcoming season despite my better judgment.

original poster

Reaction score
Jimmy is going to absolutely kill it. He's the player I'm most excited to see play in a long time.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1qro56xg said:
MizzouHawkGal":1qro56xg said:
BlueThunder":1qro56xg said:
*Russ Wilson*

Don't break my heart. This better be serious. If so.....those replies make me confident it's real and it's ON! :179417:

The tweet link is right there babe.... I'm only the messenger.... ;)

It was in the HBO interview too. I watched it before it was removed. They did a great thing going to Hawaii. GREAT THING.

45Hawker

Reaction score
Bill Simmons did a BS report podcast this week - talking with Bill Barnwell about the NFL draft and trades to date. They talked about Graham a bit.

Simmons implied that for Seattle, it seemed like an over-reaction to the last play in "the most devastating loss in super bowl history". Barnwell was more balanced, stating that it could finally give Wilson a true #1 target and we'll see if Jimmy has anything left in the tank. Which I thought was weird, because I thought Jimmy was like 25 years old. My surprise to learn he's 28.

A bit of talk about the loss of Unger and how we need to re-tool the o-line.

Anyways, they also discussed a bit about how crucial it's been for seattle to draft affordable impact players in round 3-5. And how now that these players are going to get paid, those advantages go away and you decline. Simmons mentioned this in his BS Report the day after the Superbowl, stating, "Seattle is done". If you didn't know, Simmons is a Pats fan. I'm saving that quote for if we reach the SB again, and I'll shove it down his pie-hole. (I actually enjoy his NFL podcasts - check them out if you haven't)

kearly

Reaction score
Simmons is usually dead on target, but he's turned into a huge homer since the SB and has become oddly bitter at the Seahawks since then.

I think the Deflate-gate thing really threw him into homer mode, and he transferred that frustration to the Seahawks since it was talked about so much by the media before the big game. I liken it to how we transfer our Bill Leavy frustration to the Steelers for XL.

It is really weird though, considering that the Pats won the game, a game they should have lost. You think that would have made him return to his senses regarding Seattle. I like the guy, but he's been a shell of himself lately. On all topics Seahawks, he's allowed emotion to overrule good sense. Disappointing.

I don't know why anyone would think Graham has little left in the tank. Barnwell can say some puzzling things at times. Graham is 28. He's in his prime. I think Barnwell's comment is based on how Graham's numbers declined last season, but it's hard to say how much of that was injuries or the Saints being unable to harness consistency on offense. Besides, it's not like 889 yards and 10 TDs from the TE spot is chopped liver. It's basically the same stat line almost exactly that he had in 2012, and nobody though he was done then.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Didn't we hear that about Percy too? :stirthepot:

j/k..........Graham actually has a soul.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
A quote From JS. :16:

He's Nervous About Jimmy Graham Flying Airplanes

Schneider emphasized he's constantly worrying about the health and well being of every player, coach, and staff member, but expressed added apprehension at the thought of tight end Jimmy Graham's aerial acrobatics (check out Graham's Instagram account for more). https://instagram.com/thejimmygraham/

"If he wants to go flying around here, hopefully Mr. Nordstrom can take him," Schneider said, referring to former Seahawks owner John Nordstrom, who routinely flies his own sea plane in and out of Renton's Virginia Mason Athletic Center located on the shores of Lake Washington.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/04/22 ... conference

Rob12

Reaction score
It's really going to be a treat to see Jimmy Graham in this offense. At 28, he's FIRMLY planted in his prime. He's going to be an absolute nightmare for opposing defenses.

With RW's escapability and Graham's knack for the big play... Wow. No one extends plays like RW and Graham is phenomenal at getting open downfield. It's a recipe for routine explosive plays. Add in Beast and an improving receiving corps, and I think we're a top three offense.

That's scary as hell for everyone but the Seahawks and the 12s.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
MrThortan":1cz4f4ll said:
Some salty replies to that tweet :179417:

I guess I would be salty too if my team got their butts kicked by a 5'10" QB that makes them look like the Keystone cops.

Yeah I'm old look it up.

McGruff

Reaction score
Rob12":1j5ax1l0 said:
It's really going to be a treat to see Jimmy Graham in this offense. At 28, he's FIRMLY planted in his prime. He's going to be an absolute nightmare for opposing defenses.

With RW's escapability and Graham's knack for the big play... Wow. No one extends plays like RW and Graham is phenomenal at getting open downfield. It's a recipe for routine explosive plays. Add in Beast and an improving receiving corps, and I think we're a top three offense.

That's scary as hell for everyone but the Seahawks and the 12s.

Remember when adding Percy's speed to Wilson and Marshawn was going to make us a top 3 offense and scary as hell for everyone?

I do.

I love these moves, but giving how we have historically used TE's, I'm gonna wait this one out before prognosticating.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
brees.gif

This is all I need to see

Atradees

Reaction score
The video is exactly how it will go down too. Offensive line allows a boatload of rushers and Russ eludes and throws to Gigantic Target. Nice