hBlue Pride Numbers Getting Season Tickets This Year?

iforrester64

Reaction score
Hi fellow 12's and also fellow Blue Pride members. I was wondering if anyone has heard any word from the "hawks about how many Blue Pride members will get tickets this year. I am number 664 and I can't seem to get a straight answer form my rep. I hear they've opened up about 3000 spots from brokers and coupled with some non-renewers(small # I know) I should get them. However, having only moved up 700 spots in 2 years I'm not always sure the Hawks follow the list as they should. Anyone got any info to ease my anxiety? I really gotta know. Cheers

zelter

Reaction score
I think you will get some
The new Toyota fan deck is 1000 tickets right there

seahawks08

Reaction score
Yes 1000 additional seats definitely should add 1000 seats. The ticket broker tickets are meant for opening up single game tickets and selling packages. They want the brokers to become sponsor. Classic NFL give me more money strategy. Its unfortunate all good things will come to and end someday they way the league behaves.

Russellmania3

Reaction score
I couldn't get much of an answer from the rep either, other then blue pride will get phone calls in late may if they have seats available, I am sitting right at 1300 on the list . It is what it is at this point..

tacomahawk

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":25memf3t said:
seahawks08":25memf3t said:
Yes 1000 additional seats definitely should add 1000 seats. The ticket broker tickets are meant for opening up single game tickets and selling packages. They want the brokers to become sponsor. Classic NFL give me more money strategy. Its unfortunate all good things will come to and end someday they way the league behaves.

1000 seats but not 1000 new season ticket holders. I also think STH have first shot at the new seating section, which will limit how many Blue Pride members will get a chance at the left overs.

They were not giving STH the option of purchasing additional seats this year (I tried), so 1000 new seats should mean anyone 999 and below sbould get in.

kidhawk

Reaction score
tacomahawk":2htfhoq6 said:
FlyHawksFly":2htfhoq6 said:
seahawks08":2htfhoq6 said:

1000 seats but not 1000 new season ticket holders. I also think STH have first shot at the new seating section, which will limit how many Blue Pride members will get a chance at the left overs.

They were not giving STH the option of purchasing additional seats this year (I tried), so 1000 new seats should mean anyone 999 and below sbould get in.

Not living there, I'm not sure how the ilst works exactly. Does each Blue Pride member get allotted a certain number of possible seat purchases when they get on the list? In other words if each person on the list gets allotted the number of seats they want, then they would be 1 person who is allotted 2 seats would be numbers 1 and 2 on the list and the next person would be 3 and 4 on the list, therefore by number 1000 that is 1000 seats?

Or is it that there is 1 person per number on the list and therefore the first 500 people on the list, each buying 2 tickets would take up 1,000 seats?

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
As a STH, I was offered a chance to "upgrade" my existing seats to the Toyota Deck thingy. We were not offered additional seats, only an "upgrade" option. I did not swap because my seats are in a better position so it would not be an upgrade to me.
I forget the exact percentage, but for my renewal this year the letter from the FO said last year's renewal rate was something like 99.6%. I recall doing a quick calculation based upon 62K STH's and came up with something like 284 available seats for Blue Pride members. I would expect similar #'s for this season. In adding available non renewed seats to the new 1000 seat expansion, about 1300 should come off the Blue Pride list.
Those wanting to get on the Blue Pride list, now will be your best chance if the team remains in elite status. Call a rep soon.

tooshort

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":s9dz9g3s said:
LudwigsDrummer":s9dz9g3s said:
As a STH, I was offered a chance to "upgrade" my existing seats to the Toyota Deck thingy. We were not offered additional seats, only an "upgrade" option. I did not swap because my seats are in a better position so it would not be an upgrade to me.
I forget the exact percentage, but for my renewal this year the letter from the FO said last year's renewal rate was something like 99.6%. I recall doing a quick calculation based upon 62K STH's and came up with something like 284 available seats for Blue Pride members. I would expect similar #'s for this season. In adding available non renewed seats to the new 1000 seat expansion, about 1300 should come off the Blue Pride list.
Those wanting to get on the Blue Pride list, now will be your best chance if the team remains in elite status. Call a rep soon.

I was offered new seats outright, on top of my current seats. May have to do with how long you have been a STH.

That's how I got my second set two years ago, a random email from my ticket representative came offering tickets. I thought it was odd at the time since there was a significant waiting list but I jumped at the opportunity. I'm a 16 year consecutive season ticket holder (for comparison).

OP
OP
I

iforrester64

Reaction score
Thanks for all your responses but it is still very confusing. The official website mentions that all new added seats(aside from those upgrading to Toyota Deck or other areas) go the Blue Pride Waiting List. It also states existing STH's can't add to their seat totals and must join BP to do so. However, some folks on here say they are being offered additional seats without this process.

As the BP list itself I have requested 4 seats and my priority numbers are 664-667 which I assume to mean 664-667 on the waiting list. So, if they add 1000+ (Toyota Deck and non renewed seats) then I should get seats. Any other way does not make sense but as I mentioned earlier only moving up 700 spots in 3 years makes me wonder about the process.

As such, I'm getting stressed that I won't get tickets again this year. AHHHHH!! :evil:

mikeak

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":275zx4vi said:

There is a wait list to get on the wait list

You sign up online and they log your email and I guess a number in their system (you don't know the number). Then when BP opens up they will put you on there for the deposit and a number of seats....

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
TOOOO many BP members in front of me (11k+) to even think about season tickets. But as I've said before - I will gladly wait 10 years for tickets as long as we continue to be successful!

mikeak

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":1e63w03s said:
TOOOO many BP members in front of me (11k+) to even think about season tickets. But as I've said before - I will gladly wait 10 years for tickets as long as we continue to be successful!

Agree but went charter route to solve problem. Decent deals out there if you advertise and seek them out.

nrayorr

Reaction score
I'm number 1848 and 1849. My rep told me that there is a good chance that I will get them this year. However, based on the information I have read here makes me anxious about my chances of getting tickets this year. My rep told me that last year the renewal rate was 98.9% which would have left 715 tickets. I was told that this year the renewal rate is looking to be around 96 or 97% which means about 1,950 seats available plus the 1,000 Toyota seats which means 2,950 seats available.

Now, I am not one that believes in pipe dreams, because to me that number seems very unbelievable, but that's what my rep said. Not to take away from veteran season ticket holders, but I do think if people want additional seats they should have to wait for them like everyone else. I've been on this list for 3 years now and I just want my tickets this year. Anyone who had to wait knows what we as BPM are going through right now, especially those that are close.

tooshort

Reaction score
nrayorr":39kd8d67 said:
I'm number 1848 and 1849. My rep told me that there is a good chance that I will get them this year. However, based on the information I have read here makes me anxious about my chances of getting tickets this year. My rep told me that last year the renewal rate was 98.9% which would have left 715 tickets. I was told that this year the renewal rate is looking to be around 96 or 97% which means about 1,950 seats available plus the 1,000 Toyota seats which means 2,950 seats available.

Now, I am not one that believes in pipe dreams, because to me that number seems very unbelievable, but that's what my rep said. Not to take away from veteran season ticket holders, but I do think if people want additional seats they should have to wait for them like everyone else. I've been on this list for 3 years now and I just want my tickets this year. Anyone who had to wait knows what we as BPM are going through right now, especially those that are close.

As I said, I was quite surprised to get my extra set.. BP members deserve a fair shake at tickets, I'm not sure if it's a lottery like Superbowl tix or if they were looking at resellers info and picking people that NEVER resold their tickets but I'm very happy to finally have an "extra" set of tickets that my parents can use ...

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":j8xb90uf said:
I will gladly wait 10 years for tickets as long as we continue to be successful!

Exactly. I'm around 8,000 or so on the BP list and I'll gladly wait if it means the team is successful. If the Hawks have one bad season though I guarantee thousands of casual/fair weather fans will be jumping off the wagon, which will open up a lot of seats.

ceej22

Reaction score
seahawks08":30bnzlgq said:

Any source on this? The one article I found said the tickets would go to blue pride members, single game tickets, and to brokers paying a sponsorship fee. Maybe the tickets to blue pride members were for single games only?

nrayorr

Reaction score
tooshort":3jd4cjtd said:
nrayorr":3jd4cjtd said:

As I said, I was quite surprised to get my extra set.. BP members deserve a fair shake at tickets, I'm not sure if it's a lottery like Superbowl tix or if they were looking at resellers info and picking people that NEVER resold their tickets but I'm very happy to finally have an "extra" set of tickets that my parents can use ...

My statement wasn't intended to put down veteran season ticket holders, please know that. If the shoe were on the other foot I am sure that I would do the same if the opportunity were given to me. Perhaps I should've addressed this to the ticket managers instead. Thanks for addressing that BPM should be given a fair shake. Dude... I just want tickets this year.