I don't want no Choir Boys On Our Team...

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I don't want no choir boys on our team besides Wilson. He's a class act and I respect that.

With that said remember Mike Holmgren's teams? They were soft. I want a team of nasty, rough, physical, and smash mouth players on our team who gets in opposing players face. I don't mind the Seahawks being like the 80s Raiders for that matter. I also don't mind us being the villians of the NFL. We're sort of like that already anyways.

I don't have a problem with Frank Clark. He looks like he has a mean streak and has a habit of celebration after big plays. When I see our players do that it gets me pumped up as a fan!!!

grizbob

Reaction score
I don't want no more double negatives on this board :D

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1di0ifso said:
So you do want choir boys?

No I am not a pedophile. I've only been with women. Boys won't cut it for me.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Should bring back Lawrence Phillips! He has a mean streak!

Honestly, I give you at least some credit for knowing the difference between having a "mean streak" and being a violent criminal.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm willing to give guys the benefit of the doubt. We all would probably love to have some choices back, and that is considering many of us don't come from the same backgrounds as many of these athletes. Let's face facts, many of them come from poor communities and unstable environments. It's the catalyst that drives many of them. Some guys like Richard Sherman have the family structure to lead them out of it, and fathers like Richard's who made their mistakes and could pass their wisdom on to their kids. Other guys have to make their own mistakes because the support system around them isn't there to talk about their experiences.

Unless it's something gruesome like rape, sexual assault, murder, etc. where you know there is just deviance as part of their make-up and chemistry, these guys deserve a second chance. Domestic violence isn't a joke, but for many people it only takes one time messing up to realize the horrendous mistake they have made. Unfortunately it also only takes one time messing up for people to judge them for the rest of their lives.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3ikvt6lu said:
Should bring back Lawrence Phillips! He has a mean streak!

Honestly, I give you at least some credit for knowing the difference between having a "mean streak" and being a violent criminal.

I just want tough as nails football players who are never scared and shows it on the field.

kobebryant

Reaction score
The absolute worst is when someone is a criminal and plays like a wuss. Jerramy Stevens.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
dopeboy206":o3wxkdc1 said:
I don't want no choir boys on our team besides Wilson. He's a class act and I respect that.

With that said remember Mike Holmgren's teams? They were soft. I want a team of nasty, rough, physical, and smash mouth players on our team who gets in opposing players face. I don't mind the Seahawks being like the 80s Raiders for that matter. I also don't mind us being the villians of the NFL. We're sort of like that already anyways.

I don't have a problem with Frank Clark. He looks like he has a mean streak and has a habit of celebration after big plays. When I see our players do that it gets me pumped up as a fan!!!
What about Jeremy Stevens? Stephens would get drunk and ram an old folks home with his SUV! You call that soft?

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":2adk1tfv said:
dopeboy206":2adk1tfv said:

What about Jeremy Stevens? Stephens would get drunk and ram an old folks home with his SUV! You call that soft?

Stevens played soft. Just cause you commit a crime doesn't mean you are tough. He didn't have that toughness.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
kobebryant":l1tamv8v said:
The absolute worst is when someone is a criminal and plays like a wuss. Jerramy Stevens.

Agreed. That guy was an all around bum.

As far as the OP goes, dont under estimate RW being nasty. Beneath that contagious nose wrinkling smile is a fire breathing dragon. Lets not forget he was a bully on the playground in school :stirthepot:

titan3131

Reaction score
I signed up Jerramy stevens at the gym. Watched him workout. HE IS A VAGINA.

He drives this HUGE truck but does pussy leg press weight and lat pull down only.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":2e1i4rap said:
I dare say the old folks beg to differ.
I don't beg, I just take what I want, and give little in return.