Mike Florio starting trouble

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
massari":109gv2qz said:
Well I don't think he's wrong....

He is saying that if Wilson does not take whatever the Hawks offer no matter how low it is that makes him a me first player and you do not think he is wrong. LOL pathetic

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
original poster":1n7xgr9x said:
Some of the comments are utter madness.

Yeah they were, but you can tell it is all hate based no fact to it, in fact the whole article is complete factless BS.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Anthony!":1cjkpovl said:
original poster":1cjkpovl said:

Yeah they were, but you can tell it is all hate based no fact to it, in fact the whole article is complete factless BS.

You just abused the crap out of the word fact.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3b1aouul said:
Anthony!":3b1aouul said:
original poster":3b1aouul said:

You just abused the crap out of the word fact.
Fact.

Yxes1122

Reaction score
He is being selfish. And we will wait and see what he ultimately gets, but he is absolutely looking out for himself right now. But that is fine. No one should slight Russell for trying to get everything he can get. Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman did the same thing. They are both the highest paid at the position, or were when they received the contract.

You can't fault someone for trying to get what they feel they are worth. No QB has taken a huge pay cut to help the team. They've restructured but at the end of the day they always get their cash. If this was Luck, there would be no reports of Luck being selfish because he was the first pick and carries with him the perception that he alone is responsible for his team's success. Wilson is being scrutinized now because the prevailing perception is he is a game manager who can't win without a great team. True or not, he's going to be paid like a top QB and, hopefully, he will prove he can carry a franchise that pays him top dollar.

But this is just another article over-scrutinizing this contract situation. I really don't think there is any brewing bad blood between Russell and the organization. I think this negotiation is just magnified because it's a QB and both sides are taking it slow.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Florio is a glorified internet troll who lives in the basement of his moms house (no offense to those living in their moms basements). Twitter is his main source and all he does is stir the pot to get clicks. Clicks=money, stoping clicking

penihawk

Reaction score
He has taken us to a play away from nfcc game & 2 SB's playing for peanuts while being the most dedicated team player in franchise history. I'm not about to judge either side during a negotiation. It is what it is and will get done in a way that works for everybody in time. Even tho there are reports out that dispute it, he is human folks.

Smellyman

Reaction score
penihawk":3kir3xt6 said:
He has taken us to a play away from nfcc game & 2 SB's playing for peanuts while being the most dedicated team player in franchise history. I'm not about to judge either side during a negotiation. It is what it is and will get done in a way that works for everybody in time. Even tho there are reports out that dispute it, he is human folks.

truth

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Smellyman":1ctnzvdn said:
penihawk":1ctnzvdn said:

truth
:13: Excellent post.

saroos

Reaction score
I just personally don't think it's about the dollars that is the hang up. By reading Russell's tweet I think it's the Seahawks want to put in a no baseball clause in his contract. Russel talks about his dad wanting him to be a baseball player and I don't think he is willing to give that up. Just my opinion though.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2wxk7fje said:
Very well said, Penihawk. I'm in the camp that believes we should write Him a blank check. The change He has brought about in this team is priceless, in my opinion. We need to lock Him down for as long as possible.

I see what you did there...

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":1xfmjsr9 said:
original poster":1xfmjsr9 said:

So why did you post the article?

Ruminator

Reaction score
saroos":2ed9frcc said:
I just personally don't think it's about the dollars that is the hang up. By reading Russell's tweet I think it's the Seahawks want to put in a no baseball clause in his contract. Russel talks about his dad wanting him to be a baseball player and I don't think he is willing to give that up. Just my opinion though.

Not sure which tweet you're referring to, but doubt Seahawks would try to prohibit Russell from being a two-sport athlete.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Ruminator":1fpxvkbg said:
saroos":1fpxvkbg said:

Not sure which tweet you're referring to, but doubt Seahawks would try to prohibit Russell from being a two-sport athlete.

At 19-20 mill a year, I imagine they would protect their investment.

JimmyG

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":3v03suwh said:
Florio is a glorified internet troll who lives in the basement of his moms house (no offense to those living in their moms basements). Twitter is his main source and all he does is stir the pot to get clicks. Clicks=money, stoping clicking
I don't know why people continue to ignore this. It's so obvious. It's sad that people continue to get riled up by what is clearly a gimmick.

Hell hath no fury like a sports fan scorned...

chris98251

Reaction score
So you read a Florio story, you do know he is one of the Butt hurt journalists (I use that term as loosely as I can) concerning the Seahawks, even coming out here for the Seaon opner after the Super Bowl last year all he could do was rag on the distance, the fans etc. He doesn't like us and anything that comes up he spins negatively.

AVL

Reaction score
Until Wilson holds out or at least expresses displeasure with his lot I will brand all of finger pointers aliens.

Edit by Pmedic.
Not the place to slam an entire Religion or Faith.