Frank Clark's Police Report (For Off Field Discussion)

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Site blocked here at work.

Could/would someone c&p the pertinent parts here?

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
Why yes, it could have. But I felt the subject matter was unique enough to advertise via the thread name.
YMMV.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me , but I only care about what happens on the field. I don't care how much money they make , how many blunts they smoke or who they are taking to the white house.

On the police report , the case got dropped. nothing else to see there

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I'm not an expert on police reports, but it says victim's race is a white female, when the pictures kind of prove otherwise?

I find it funny that every picture of everything has a caption like "left cheek bruised" or "hurt neck" to show the scars that occurred during the altercation, but on Frank's picture to show the bite on the nose, the picture's caption says "Clark, refused to look at camera". :lol:

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
ATTN Mods, if I'd have posted this in one of the other threads it would have gotten lost in the arguments...

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1oy2nred said:
I find it funny that every picture of everything has a caption like "left cheek bruised" or "hurt neck" to show the scars that occurred during the altercation, but on Frank's picture to show the bite on the nose, the picture's caption says "Clark, refused to look at camera". :lol:

Diamond's testimony is compelling... and not against Frank. As is the flap bitten from his nose and the description of the blood on his face.

themunn

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2m36hx6h said:
Site blocked here at work.

Could/would someone c&p the pertinent parts here?

"I asked Diamond lo tell me what occurred tonight, She advised Frank and her were on the bed and began lo
argue. She stated she has been short tempered, she got mad. and she threw the T, v. remote al him, She
advised Frank tried restraining her on the bed and that is when she bit his nose. She advised he then pushed her
head down into the bed and then they both got out the bed. She advised Frank then punched her in he face and
she fell back breaking the lamp. She slated she then threw an alarm clock al him and he was trying lo gather his belongings lo leave."

"Diamond was asked about the marks
on her neck and she stated they must be from when Frank grabbed her by the shirt. It was pointed out that her
brother stated Frank grabbed her by the neck and slammed her to the ground. Diamond stated he didn't grab her
by the throat and that he grabbed her by the shin. She stated she was also wearing a necklace with a pendant.
The pendant was found on the bed and he necklace was found on the floor. To the right of the bed. I asked
Diamond when Frank grabbed her by the shin, where did she end up on the ground al and she pointed to the left
side of the bed."

"Due to the visible marks and injury's on Diamonds face and neck, her accounts of what occurred. and what the brothers stated they witnessed, it was determined that Frank Clark would be arrested for domestic violence."

"I advised Diamond in Ohio when
a domestic violence victm does not want to pursue a criminal charge against the offender and there are signs of
physical violence. we are guided by law in charge that offender with domestic violence."

It should be noted that her brothers are 3 and 5 years old.

The interesting thing I find about the whole thing is why she wasn't charged with domestic violence? From what I gather she threw at least 2 things at him and bit his nose. Does that not count as physical violence?

themunn

Reaction score
Rocket":2mkxr0h4 said:
dontbelikethat":2mkxr0h4 said:

Diamond's testimony is compelling... and not against Frank. As is the flap bitten from his nose and the description of the blood on his face.

She even says the blood on her is not hers, but Frank's.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
So there were visible injuries, the victim said he assaulted her, there were little kids in the room that ran for help telling people that Frank was killing their sister...but it never happened because the charges were dropped? Okaaay.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Sorry, I must be late to the public stoning of Frank Clark. Did something else happen since we drafted him? What's all this uproar about.

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
If one reads the actual police report then reads the PI article, one can see a textbook example of media bias, assumptive reasoning and reporters ignoring facts not in line with their agenda.
When we drafted Frank I had a queasy feeling... but I don't feel that way now after reviewing the FACTS and not just the ravings of someone who allegedly can tell an arm thump from a head thump on a hotel wall.
I've been reading a LOT of police reports lately and have become quite familiar with both facts and bovine excrement.

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":3362vvyv said:
Sorry, I must be late to the public stoning of Frank Clark. Did something else happen since we drafted him? What's all this uproar about.

The PI raped frank in print
( IMHO )

Yes, I chose that word intentionally.

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
themunn":1cb4oqxj said:

The interesting thing I find about the whole thing is why she wasn't charged with domestic violence? From what I gather she threw at least 2 things at him and bit his nose. Does that not count as physical violence?

Cuz he's a huge Mo-Fo and she ain't... The whole biting thing, for me, is a game-changer. I see an element of self defense here, regardless of the relative sizes.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Rocket":12s6pyal said:
themunn":12s6pyal said:

Cuz he's a huge Mo-Fo and she ain't... The whole biting thing, for me, is a game-changer. I see an element of self defense here, regardless of the relative sizes.

Has he been checked for Rabies???? :stirthepot:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":2ox01ex7 said:
So there were visible injuries, the victim said he assaulted her, there were little kids in the room that ran for help telling people that Frank was killing their sister...but it never happened because the charges were dropped? Okaaay.

Not dropped, just pled down, which is pretty common (same thing happened with Ray Rice; the state doesn't want to spend the time and money on a trial, and the accused, if he knows he's guilty, is happy to take the deal).

Of course it's possible for people to take the plea deal even if they're not guilty, but with the police testimony, eyewitness testimony and photographic evidence, I think it's pretty obvious why he took the deal.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
themunn":3pnig61c said:

She threw a remote control at him. That's not going to get you charged with DV. She bit his nose while he was choking her against a wall. C'mon, man.

EDIT: I should also say that I had completely reserved judgement in this case until I read the police report. I simply didn't know enough about it, and have seen enough recent examples of media reports not matching police reports/what actually happened.

I don't know how anyone could read that police report and not interpret it as incredibly clear case of domestic violence, TBH. You have physical evidence, you have pictures, you have witness testimony. I don't know what else anybody would be looking for.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Popeyejones":378c1llg said:
themunn":378c1llg said:

She threw a remote control at him. That's not going to get you charged with DV. She bit his nose while he was choking her against a wall. C'mon, man.

You weren't there!