Post draft power rankings.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Uh oh. Last time they did this we went down hard. No juice...no chip on de shoulder....we want the chip, we need the chip.....
We all we got, We all we need.

GO HAWKS

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kidhawk":fpl9cm0t said:
JSeahawks":fpl9cm0t said:

Or not

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000491129/article/nfl-power-rankings-patriots-reclaim-top-spot-with-stellar-draft[/urltargetblank]
Not big on power rankings good or bad, except for the one where one team is holding up the Lombardi trophy.

...... But let's face it, the Pats could have drafted tweetle dee, tweetle dumb, bozo the clown, and the mediots would be praising their drafting greatness.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":xmsi7e17 said:
kidhawk":xmsi7e17 said:
JSeahawks":xmsi7e17 said:

Or not

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000491129/article/nfl-power-rankings-patriots-reclaim-top-spot-with-stellar-draft[/urltargetblank]
Not big on power rankings good or bad, except for the one where one team is holding up the Lombardi trophy.

...... But let's face it, the Pats could have drafted tweetle dee, tweetle dumb, bozo the clown, and the mediots would be praising their drafting greatness.

I dont recall where Bozo played. Nor do I know what position he plays...Please enlighten me. Maybe we missed him in the draft. :sarcasm_off: :twisted: :stirthepot:

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":7ecs5hns said:
I dont recall where Bozo played. Nor do I know what position he plays...Please enlighten me. Maybe we missed him in the draft. :sarcasm_off: :twisted: :stirthepot:

He was a qb. Played at Nevada. Was drafted 4 or 5 years ago.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
JSeahawks":azkj7bmi said:
Seahawkfan80":azkj7bmi said:

He was a qb. Played at Nevada. Was drafted 4 or 5 years ago.

:th2thumbs:

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":21bl1t3m said:
JSeahawks":21bl1t3m said:

Or not

The comments on this one are a joke.
While Seattle got leapfrogged by the team that bested it in a classic Super Bowl three months ago"
Blasted by one play. Whatever.
"Most draftniks thought the Seahawks reached on their top selection, second-round DE Frank Clark"
Glad you can think for yourself. Just regurgitate what everyone else says.

With Green Bay and the Pats it is assumed the draftees will be impactful starters. Of course our picks were all gambles. I guess picking up one of the best tight ends in the league doesn't count for much. Also getting some of the injured players back from last years draft as well.

These are junk anyways. The only true ranking is the one after the last game of the season. Then we know who did what.

kearly

Reaction score
The Patriots lost way too much in FA to be ranked #1. I doubt their entire draft could make up for the loss of Revis alone.

The Packers are an interesting one, Seattle is obviously better but HFA will probably come down to that week two game. Elliot forgets to mention that Seattle is extremely tough in prime time.

pmedic920

Reaction score
kearly":xasa8qys said:
The Patriots lost way too much in FA to be ranked #1. I doubt their entire draft could make up for the loss of Revis alone.

The Packers are an interesting one, Seattle is obviously better but HFA will probably come down to that week two game. Elliot forgets to mention that Seattle is extremely tough in prime time.

I was thinking about HFA too, that GB game is huge, isn't it?
Hope the Seahawks have it on their minds going in.
:{)

kearly

Reaction score
The comments in the Elliot Harrison ranking are pure gold.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I don't care much about the rankings, but I do hope that we keep hearing the narrative that GB has leap frogged Seattle, and that we were lucky to win the NFCCG.

That will piss the team off and give them even more motivation to win in GB. Right now, we've won a few games easily and a couple games by the skin of our teeth against GB, and they have to be frustrated and have a lot to prove.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Hawks46":1l2pezp2 said:
I don't care much about the rankings, but I do hope that we keep hearing the narrative that GB has leap frogged Seattle, and that we were lucky to win the NFCCG.

That will piss the team off and give them even more motivation to win in GB. Right now, we've won a few games easily and a couple games by the skin of our teeth against GB, and they have to be frustrated and have a lot to prove.

No doubt....they will be "super pissed" when we come to town.