Compilation of Russell Wilson Clutch plays college-hawks

titan3131

Reaction score
[vimeo]126988808[/vimeo]

This is superb. I started tearing up. Give him the $.

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
Its the group he goes through for his mental counseling and training.

Moawad Consulting Group

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Watched this last night and liked it. But all they show is the 12 game against the Pats and 14 NFCCG. There's literally like 13 more comeback wins he has had as a Hawk. They showed replays of the same plays like 20 times from 10 different angles. Pretty boring. Which sucks cause this had potential to be an awesome video.

kearly

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of highlight videos, I think this might be the first one set to church music that I've seen. It fits. Wilson is not the best QB in history, but he is draped in greatness like none other. There is greatness in everything about him, there is even greatness even in the way he loses games.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
it was a good video but should be called something else.

It was missing about 25+ clutch moments from Russell Wilson

MVP53

Reaction score
How about a thread of the most notable omissions from the video?

The first one that came to my mind was the TD to Kearse in the NFCC against the Niners. Quite a bit of headiness in that play, by a lot of guys.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I kept expecting to see the Super Bowl play against New England right at the end.

You know, like those videos where a screaming zombie suddenly jumps out at you after being lulled into a false sense of security.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
West2East is also Wilson's company so maybe it was suppose to be a motivational video for the consulting group to show off to new members.

idahohawk

Reaction score
Dang there are some nit-picky people on this board. It was meant to show his ability to come through in clutch moments. No it isn't all of them, which would be hard by the way, because he has had many clutch moments.

Just enjoy the montage of greatness for 15 minutes. How anyone can watch that and complain is beyond me. Good grief y'all, take a deep breath and enjoy one of the best, most influential players in Seahawk franchise history.

I've been in a post XLIX funk since Feb 2. This is one of the few things that has cheered me up.

Go Hawks.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
kearly":39t2b80e said:
I've seen a lot of highlight videos, I think this might be the first one set to church music that I've seen. It fits.
As an atheist I can say this is a most welcome relief from the gangsta rap that accompanies most NFL videos.