From a former admin to the current staff....

FPD

Reaction score
Thanks a ton! You guys ROCK!

That is all.

OP
OP
FPD

FPD

Reaction score
Heya Bruce! I've been around - just reading mostly these days though. But I still love the site.

OP
OP
FPD

FPD

Reaction score
Chris - I still have the Gimp file for your banner. It might take a while (because I'm well out of practice), but if you PM me what you want with what pics, I'll see what I can do!

And dang, I still really like the look and feel of this place. Well done sirs!

chris98251

Reaction score
Cool, probably would be updating the pictures from Weaver and Hamlin. I will see what I can find.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Ditto.

Hearing a bit from Anguish about all the work the mods and support staff put in I'm not sure how you all stick around ;) much appreciated tho.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I don't know you but we do our best and trust each other despite any disagreements. We consider ourselves to be family. I consider these hooligans my brothers even Sac.;)

So to introduce myself I'm Johanna and usually go by Jo. I am currently in Kansas City Missouri but really am a PNW native and miss it terribly.

Also, I guess I'm .Net's first woman moderator and let me say that's just a bit of expectation and pressure.:)

Anyway thank you for the "attaboy" it's very appreciated.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":94trycer said:
I don't know you but we do our best and trust each other despite any disagreements. We consider ourselves to be family. I consider these hooligans my brothers even Sac.;)

So to introduce myself I'm Johanna and usually go by Jo. I am currently in Kansas City Missouri but really am a PNW native and miss it terribly.

Also, I guess I'm .Net's first woman moderator and let me say that's just a bit of expectation and pressure.:)

Didnt throwdown come aboard before you? I thought she was the first female mod?

grizbob

Reaction score
AHH, a voice from the past when mods were mods and the dweebs weren't :lol: but seriously I concur with the OP good job boys and girls :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
FPD

FPD

Reaction score
Rocket":2jwgut0q said:
HOW THE HELL ARE YA ???
:)
Rocket!!! You stayin' outta trouble? ;)

LymonHawk":2jwgut0q said:
Hey, Brother! Good to see ya again.
Lyman! The gang's all here. Back atcha'!

MizzouHawkGal":2jwgut0q said:
So to introduce myself I'm Johanna and usually go by Jo...Anyway thank you for the "attaboy" it's very appreciated.
I suppose I should have said "well done ladies and gents" then! I'm Doug and been a .NETer since 2001 or so. Glad to meet ya!

Tech Worlds":2jwgut0q said:
How come you came back?
Just to see you, Dom! Maybe for the wet paper towels too.

Attachments

• Techy.jpg
    Techy.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,865

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3a4h9fhn said:
MizzouHawkGal":3a4h9fhn said:

Didnt throwdown come aboard before you? I thought she was the first female mod?

image.jpg

pmedic920

Reaction score
Thanks for the props.
I'm Lon, got labeled "the Stache" not sure why.
I got recruited after we lost the "radish" Les. It's taken a few of us to try to keep up, and we still can't do what he did.
Sounds like you get plenty of respect, hopefully you'll stick around.
Anyway, Sac is the rookie, if you need anything. Be sure to let us know if he drops the ball.

A

Anonymous

Hi Doug!

Hey man, not to welcome you back around with a request, but...

I'm told you may be the last and only one on the planet, to be in possession of a digital copy of the John Randle poster with the Seahawks-adorned green and blue Lamborghini on it.

Prior to the end of the 1st-gen uniform period, It would have been posted to the site and saved, back in the original glorious years of .NET, before the hostile takeover.

Several rebel operatives died while pointing me in your direction. Your my last hope.

:les:

(*no pressure... *)