Paul Richardson tweet

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
Take it for what it's worth.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/PRichJr10/status/598186835869716480[/tweet]

kidhawk

Reaction score
It would be funny if this turned out to be a direct message that accidentally got tweeted because he was running late to meet someone

MysterMatt

Reaction score
A lost opportunity for Richardson, but perhaps a blossoming opportunity for someone else? I initially thought he'd be on the PUP, but now I can't help but wonder if he's going to be on the IR this season.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":129l3co1 said:
Making a spectacular play.

That's the really frustrating part. He was finally getting comfortable and starting to make some big plays, and then he went down. We really missed him the next 2 games.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1x25jnzf said:
Lords of Scythia":1x25jnzf said:
Making a spectacular play.

That's the really frustrating part. He was finally getting comfortable and starting to make some big plays, and then he went down. We really missed him the next 2 games.
He would've been in there on the SB pick.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I didn't have very strong hopes he would be back for the season opener. He got hurt really late in the year and i believe his injury was more sever then Chris Clemons who got hurt around the same time in the playoffs in 2012 and returned week 3 in 2013.

Best case scenario would be PUP and make a decision around week 6-8. It'll give time to see what the Hawks really have in Chris Matthews, Kevin Norwood, and Tyler Lockette without worrying about roster spots. Also gives Kearse a chance to win back some of the fanbase.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I just hope that when he does come back, that he'll be able to be just as explosive/athletic. Getting him back this year would be a bonus, but I'm thinking he'll be "redshirted" this year and return strong next year. Which means we'll need some solid contributions from Norwood, Matthews, Lockett, ect.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think he ultimately winds up on IR .. simply because we will need his roster spot.

Hopefully Lockett makes his loss barely noticeable, and we still have Matthews and Norwood to see on the field.. both of which didn't really see a lot of action .. hell Matthews rarely got offensive reps until the Super Bowl.

Throwdown

Reaction score
IF this is referring to his knee, that sucks. Dude was coming on and was becoming a factor for us. Dudes got skills and hands! he made some nice catches. Still got high hopes for his future, and if this is about his knee, stay strong Paul we got your back.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
kidhawk":1tcnp2fe said:
It would be funny if this turned out to be a direct message that accidentally got tweeted because he was running late to meet someone

Lol. I wish.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":1xq0v5d5 said:
Could be a full year until he is able to really contribute., which is sad. Feel for the kid. Happy we drafted Lockett though, and this gives him areal chance to shine. Yin/yang.

Remember though it took Richardson half the year to start producing after learning the offense, blocking, etc and finally getting some snaps.

With me it's about WR depth, and Richardson being out the entire year is a big blow to our depth. Obviously adding a guy like Graham helps out greatly, and if Lockett can step up and become a dynamic slot receiver.........but still thins out our depth.

kidhawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/PRichJr10/status/598258418575511552[/tweet]

His following tweet

crosfam

Reaction score
Basis4day":126hq88r said:
I didn't have very strong hopes he would be back for the season opener. He got hurt really late in the year and i believe his injury was more sever then Chris Clemons who got hurt around the same time in the playoffs in 2012 and returned week 3 in 2013.

Best case scenario would be PUP and make a decision around week 6-8. It'll give time to see what the Hawks really have in Chris Matthews, Kevin Norwood, and Tyler Lockette without worrying about roster spots. Also gives Kearse a chance to win back some of the fanbase.

Kearse had me won over after the catch in Green Bay. Now he gets to show us if he is worth 2 million per. if not, then we have options.

Richardson might be a bonus late this year if we need another receiver (injuries, etc.) . But more likely, he will be a bonus the year after when we are probably replacing more expensive guys like Kearse and maybe even Angry Doug. You never know, Matthews and Lockett (or somebody else) may win over the starting jobs.