Michael Bennett #90 in the NFL's top 100 list

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Any guesses on who it is?

Immediate thoughts of a new defender being on the list would be Wagz or Bennet. Personally I'd think that Wagner would need to be higher than 81-90, but whatever.

I would think that Maxwell would not apply, but that's also a possibility.

OP
OP
vin.couve12

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Bennett just showed up at 90. Seahawks.com only said something about the one player so I don't think there will be another Hawk tonight.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find the actual countdown clip with player interviews?

I watched the link and it's just the a 5 minute in-studio commentary, I went to NFL.com and it was the same thing.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
seaNOmercy":14zziksr said:
Does anyone know where to find the actual countdown clip with player interviews?

I watched the link and it's just the a 5 minute in-studio commentary, I went to NFL.com and it was the same thing.

That's what I've seen too, it's weird some of them have the game footage plus player's interviews and most are just the in-studio commentary, even the Greg Olsen one is just like the Bennett one. Even the NFL youtube channel have the same videos.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
When they released Marshawn's ranking for the Top 100 for 2014, the NFLN crew was just commenting about his placement, then eventually, the players interview version was released. Hopefully the same will happen for Bennett. I like the comments by the players.

drrew

Reaction score
Saw the Bennett piece on NFLN last night and unfortunately thought it wasn't done particularly well. Love Black Santa, but the piece on him just wasn;t that interesting/fun.

Hoping for better pieces for our other guys.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Did anyone watch the reaction show afterward that featured Michael and Greg Olsen? Michael was awesome and even did his sack dance at the end, Olsen came off like a politician and Lavar Arrington just strikes me as being a prick.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea, Arrington is a bit salty at times and not always personable.

Good thing about this is that there aren't 89 guys in the league getting paid more than Bennett, so he can be quiet about the money now !

Basis4day

Reaction score
Hawks46":3r3j5u1m said:
Yea, Arrington is a bit salty at times and not always personable.

Good thing about this is that there aren't 89 guys in the league getting paid more than Bennett, so he can be quiet about the money now !

Or we can hope he quits getting asked about it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Do they have the link to see Bennett's actual segment anywhere yet? NFL.com still has the lame interview instead of what they actually aired during the countdown.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Thats right about where he is paid and maybe a little higher than he should be. What did he average something like 2 tackles per game last season? 7 sacks with the LOB back there in coverage to help? IMO he needs to step it up before he asks for more cash.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
if it were the top 100 cry baby's wanting more money Bennett would finish much higher in the rankings...

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
HawkFan72":8aqq64x6 said:
Do they have the link to see Bennett's actual segment anywhere yet? NFL.com still has the lame interview instead of what they actually aired during the countdown.
Funny thing is I thought that NFL.com would wait a week before putting the actual one on. You know so you actually watch the show. Turns out you can watch the clips as soon as they come out on TV.

Here's where it gets even more interesting. On NFL.com you still cannot watch Marshawn Lynch's clip last year as well. Both Lynch, last year and Bennnett this year only show the " after show". Thought it was a weird coincidence.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1weh030l said:
HawkFan72":1weh030l said:
Funny thing is I thought that NFL.com would wait a week before putting the actual one on. You know so you actually watch the show. Turns out you can watch the clips as soon as they come out on TV.

Here's where it gets even more interesting. On NFL.com you still cannot watch Marshawn Lynch's clip last year as well. Both Lynch, last year and Bennnett this year only show the " after show". Thought it was a weird coincidence.

I was able to watch the Lynch one last year too, but it was like the Bennett one we had to wait a bit, but here is the Lynch one from last year

http://www.nflrush.com/story/top-100-pl ... hawn-lynch