Avatars for your profiles. Load them up people!

A

Anonymous

Kind and wonderful friends in Seahawks,

As I peruse the absolutely stellar conversations going on inside our beloved site, it occurs to me that an overwhelmingly-high number of our outstanding members here have not yet found value in loading a member avatar for themselves to their .NET profiles.

I know why this is the case, because a growing number of you have chosen one of the various speed-viewing applications to participate from which does not (necessarily) allow you to see them anyway. All good and everything, but I urge you to take a moment and either access the site using the "full site" view setting, or by logging in from a full-blown PC ( or iCrap unit) to see what others have going on. Take a look how we have used both the avatar and signature functions to enhance our "splash" when we contribute. It's a way for you to express yourself, and you're missing out!

No pressure, but a user avatar is a way to come in wearing a higher level of involvement that can add a bit of understanding to an otherwise head-scratching post. A user avatar can help to give your fellow members some insight into you as an online persona, adding color and allegiance to your already well-chosen username. It can be a statement of yourself, an extension of your Seahawks fandom, and a backdrop for your well chosen verbal onslaught of Hawks chatter.

Since we are in somewhat of a lull in team activity right now, get your shot together, load it, and express yourself. We do have guidelines, so be sure to check the FAQ section for the rules and the how-to's. if you have a quick question about file sizes, content, or URL linking, contact either myself or your friendly neighborhood moderator staff for assistance.

We want your avatar to speak to us about you. So get on it!

Go Hawks!!!

:th2thumbs:

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Cyrus12":87va7h4j said:
got mine from the internet somewhere...if I knew how to do a video one I would change it

I love your avatar Cyrus.

Awesome sauce.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Obviously he dont like my supervisor on my avatar. We shall discuss this in Dallas. :p

Rocket

Reaction score
Mine is me, at an airshow in Denver, couple years ago.
Basking in the glow, so to speak.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3mkved31 said:
City Of Reign":3mkved31 said:
RolandDeschain":3mkved31 said:
Anguish punching HH in the taint in 5, 4, 3...

You sir have the best sig pic in all of the internets !!! :lol:
I'm forced to agree. ;)

I don't even know what yours is, Ro... So don't get too big a head! Looks like some guy taking a leak to me...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BlueThunder":cnzl2b69 said:
RolandDeschain":cnzl2b69 said:
City Of Reign":cnzl2b69 said:
RolandDeschain":cnzl2b69 said:
Anguish punching HH in the taint in 5, 4, 3...

You sir have the best sig pic in all of the internets !!! :lol:
I'm forced to agree. ;)

I don't even know what yours is, Ro... So don't get too big a head! Looks like some guy taking a leak to me...
a) City of Reign was referring to my signature pic, not forum avatar. (He designed the signature banner pic.)
b) My forum avatar is part of the cover of the first Dark Tower book, where my forum namesake comes from.
c) I felt like my list needed a "c".

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Right now mine is Beast juking Earl in training camp. I like to change mine often though. I get bored with it every month or so.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":293gittk said:
a) City of Reign was referring to my signature pic, not forum avatar. (He designed the signature banner pic.)
b) My forum avatar is part of the cover of the first Dark Tower book, where my forum namesake comes from.
c) I felt like my list needed a "c".

Yeah, my bad. Should have read a little closer in an AVATAR thread... :D But I've always thought that about your avatar! Some cowboy dowsing his fire or something... ;) :mrgreen:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3ondwcpd said:
Yeah, my bad. Should have read a little closer in an AVATAR thread... :D But I've always thought that about your avatar! Some cowboy dowsing his fire or something... ;) :mrgreen:
Like my Jamaican first-grade teacher used to say, "I'm gonna slap you upside the head boy!"

He's holding one of his guns in his right hand, ya friggin'...

Dt1 new hardcover

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
I got mine from espn.com the week we beat the 9ers 29-3 in 2013 (around the same time breaking bad was ending).

Wilson is calling Heisenberg out, plus I always figured kaepernick for a Pinkman type.

ivotuk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2o41advx said:
Mine is an actual picture of an actual road sign in Chehalis, Washington. The whole pic is ..............

RushRoad1 zps35df9ff5

But what does the Exit 72 mean? Is it a secret message telling us that Michael Bennett will soon "Exit" the team? It's all too much for my simplistic, little brain! :curious:

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
My avatar was made from a graphic I designed in August of 2012 after Wilson's first preseason game. If you looked closely at the initial it's using the logo of Russell Athletic and Wilson Sporting Goods. I've made a Matt Flynn graphic too at the same time.

Latest posts