The report...

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
...about the report regarding the tweet may or may not have any actual bearing on the situation regarding the previously discussed story which was based on "League" sources or sources close to the player who made a tweet which could be construed in any number of ways depending on which reporter's source tweeted about the negotiations or possibly the nature of the sandwich he or his sources or the reporter just allegedly consumed.

I think that about sums up the news for the last few weeks.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Cut the player. Obviously he's disrespecting the team. JMO of course, but I don't need trash like that on my team. What he may or may not have been alleged to do with that sandwich is just more than I can handle as a fan.

DO NO WANT.

Godspeed player, Godspeed.

two dog

Reaction score
They should change the name from NFL reporters to "NFL speculators".
Could it be-NFL sources-team sources-appears to be-could mean-tweet-
instagram-off the record-confidential sources-disatisfaction-lack of respect........

two dog

Reaction score
They should change the name from NFL reporters to "NFL speculators".
Could it be-NFL sources-team sources-appears to be-could mean-tweet-
instagram-off the record-confidential sources-disatisfaction-lack of respect........

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Could just call them DeLiars....and dey live on DeNile....or is it DeNial?? Sometimes I get the spelling wrong. :thirishdrinkers:

Sprfunk

Reaction score
What also is funny about Tweets is that many players have people who tweet for them. At times the player gives direction, but often the players don't ever see tweets.
I know one player in particular whom tweets a good amount, but does not actually have anything to do with them.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3cqkl2na said:
...about the report regarding the tweet may or may not have any actual bearing on the situation regarding the previously discussed story which was based on "League" sources or sources close to the player who made a tweet which could be construed in any number of ways depending on which reporter's source tweeted about the negotiations or possibly the nature of the sandwich he or his sources or the reporter just allegedly consumed.

I think that about sums up the news for the last few weeks.

I'd like to know your sources for this report. Ruinous rumors like this have a history of turning out for the best of the worst.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is going to walk to another team and the Seahawks will be trapped with mediocre quarterbacks for the next seventy years, never once sniffing the playoffs.

There. Let's just take the real fear at the back of everyone's minds and put it out there for all to see. Might be easier to deal with that way.

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3a6v8pnn said:
Russell Wilson is going to walk to another team and the Seahawks will be trapped with mediocre quarterbacks for the next seventy years, never once sniffing the playoffs.

There. Let's just take the real fear at the back of everyone's minds and put it out there for all to see. Might be easier to deal with that way.

He's going to sign with the 49ers and not only kick our ass but piss on our logo.

nanomoz

Reaction score
So . . . you're saying there's a chance?!

Hawks46

Reaction score
But what is Russell Wilson's 3rd cousin's opinion ?

That would tell us everything.

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
People who have an understanding of the situation are reporting the sandwich wasn't of the blue collar pb&j variety but some fancy ass deli style....probably like a Reuben.