Wilson has a 92/1 Favorable Rating

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://q13fox.com/2015/05/18/proof-russell-wilson-is-even-more-beloved-than-we-thought/[/urltargetblank]

In a poll (someone wanted to waste their money I think), in Washington, people were asked to state favorable or unfavorable when asked about Russell Wilson. it was 92/1 favorable.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
No surprise. He's a good kid and a fantastic athlete. :th2thumbs:

kearly

Reaction score
I'd love to see a region by region breakdown of this, for Tom Brady.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
volsunghawk":3ldzm5de said:
The 1 was Tical. The 92 were actually Anthony dressing up in different disguises and answering each time.
My guess is IROC Dave [emoji8]

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":1bjcsdld said:
Hasselbeck":1bjcsdld said:
1% = Matt Flynn

I figured the 1% was from people who are still in love with Hass... ;)

I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed. I am a huge Hass fan and not really much of one for Wilson but I go to bat for him all the time and believe he is actually working his way to becoming the best in the NFL and possibly your next Montana. Hell I have said multiple times I wanted Flynn to start over him and can easily admit how wrong I was.

I think that 1 person out of 93 is likely a 9er fan who lived in Washington like {Lvginhawktwn or whatever his name is). That would be my guess. If you went downtown on a game day and only asked this question to fans wearing Seahawks gear (even excluding Wilson jersey's) you might come away with a number closer to 500/1.