Kam Chancellor Seahawks LOB Silent Auction is Now LIVE!

KamCares

Reaction score
Hi Seahawks Community,

LOB member Kam Chancellor hosts a Silent Auction through his nonprofit Kam Cares Foundation. Bid on SIGNED memorabilia from some of your favorite players (Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch) and support the children of both Seattle and Hampton Roads!

http://bit.ly/1Ajxr5T

For more information on Bam Bam's Spring Jam 2015 Memorial Day weekend events visit kamcaresfoundation.org

:th2thumbs:

Attachments

• KamCares-522-KBD.jpg
    KamCares-522-KBD.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 853

byau

Reaction score
And look at the folks donating autographed items:

Kam Chancellor (of course)
Marshawn Lynch
Richard Sherman
Steve Largent
Russell Wilson
and...
Jimmy Graham <-------

How do you like that? Has Jimmy G just completely won over Seattle fandom by now? He's kind of like Russell Wilson in heart and worth ethic, just a lot quieter and more subtle about it.

And not to fully hijack, but those are some pretty cool items up for auction! The one hour workout with Kam would be pretty interesting :)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
byau":3g2wfyyz said:

Marshawn Lynch
Richard Sherman
Steve Largent
Russell Wilson
and...
Jimmy Graham <-------

How do you like that? Has Jimmy G just completely won over Seattle fandom by now? He's kind of like Russell Wilson in heart and worth ethic, just a lot quieter and more subtle about it.

And not to fully hijack, but those are some pretty cool items up for auction! The one hour workout with Kam would be pretty interesting :)
Very awesome. I wish I could "donate". Jimmy G is already a top favorite of mine for reasons I've already stated in a thread closer to my heart elsewhere.:)

byau

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2qi1gqy9 said:
byau":2qi1gqy9 said:

Marshawn Lynch
Richard Sherman
Steve Largent
Russell Wilson
and...
Jimmy Graham <-------

Very awesome. I wish I could "donate". Jimmy G is already a top favorite of mine for reasons I've already stated in a thread closer to my heart elsewhere.:)

Yup, I saw that in the other thread. Heartwrenching thread and your response too about tearing up while writing your response. Glad to see you making the best out of it all!