Who is the best player in the NFC West? (Multi-Choice Poll)

Who is the top player in the NFC West? (Pick 3)

• Russell Wilson, Seahawks

Votes: 60 31.3%
  • Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks

Votes: 124 64.6%
  • Richard Sherman, Seahawks

Votes: 73 38.0%
  • Larry FItzgerald, Cardinals

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Patrick Peterson, Cardinals

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Calais Campbell, Cardinals

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Joe Staley, 49ers

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Aldon Smith, 49ers

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Robert Quinn, Rams

Votes: 22 11.5%
  • Aaron Donald, Rams

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters

sosa39rams

Reaction score
While the voting base for this poll is inherently biased, I'm going to try to be as scientific as I can be on this one.

The question is: who is the best player in the NFC West?

Here are some ground rules for this poll.

This is a multi-choice poll, but I ask that you vote for three, and only three, of the 12 players listed. Simply vote for the players you believe to be the top three, at any position, in the divisions.

Rookies are not eligible.

Likewise, kickers and punters need not apply.

You may consider age as a factor, but the point of the poll is to select the player who you believe is currently the top player in the division.

Melencause

Reaction score
jblaze":dehyhqd1 said:
Marshawn, hands down...

Saw Marshawn... didn't even need to read anymore. Lot of names on that list not even worth of consideration anyways.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Love Wilson, but the best player is Lynch, everyone in the NFC West has to play him twice and their motivation is always to tackle Lynch, since he's so elusive.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Earl is probably the best and most-important person on Seattle's defense. So, his exclusion is noticeable.

But, yeah, Marshawn.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Invalids poll considering you left the actual best player off the list

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I know he was hurt last year, but Navarro Bowman is probably the best football player in San Francisco.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2hi158o9 said:
I know he was hurt last year, but Navarro Bowman is probably the best football player in San Francisco.

Yeah. I don't think you can reasonably put him on the list simply because he hasn't played a game in 15 months.

That said, if the Bowman of the '13 season hadn't have been injured and had kept up his level of performance in the '14 season (two "ifs" for sure), I would have voted for him a the best player in the division.

Heck, after winning DPOY in '13 Luke Kuechly even texted Bowman saying he "robbed him" and that Bowman should have won it. Dude was transcendant that year.

Having seen him working out, I'm just excited to see him back on the field, even if he never belongs on a list like this again..

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
What 5 people voted for Larry Fitzgerald?? And why is he even on the list?!

kearly

Reaction score
Lynch and Wilson are quite a bit ahead of the pack. I had to debate Sherman vs. Donald quite a bit, but ended up going with Sherman since he's an every down player.

Fitzgerald shouldn't have been on the poll, IMO.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I think the most dominant playoff performer in terms of changing and even dictating any given postseason game is Kam Chancellor without question. I haven't seen that level of pure dominance since probably Richard Dent in 85. Kam has been a rock steady, consistent game changer in the playoffs the last two solid years. Obviously very limited in last superbowl with the torn MCL, but even in that game he only gave up one pass to Gronk on a drag route.

His game goes to a completely different level in the postseason, when it really counts.