What can one expect to pay for away game tickets?

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Just thought I'd check about the price for away game tickets on the Visitor (Seahawks) side in the lower bowl of the stadium? Going to the San Francisco game October 22 and started looking at ticket prices, seems a little high for what I'm looking for... Ticket Price Shock on Ticket Exchange might be what I'm experiencing.. However, don't want to wait until later and prices go up or what I want for seats isn't available, just can't do the nosebleed seats... Or, am I jumping the gun and it's too early to buy tickets from one of the Fan Ticket Sites? Any experience with buying from Fan Ticket Exchange Sites? Don't want to get ripped off, but am very aware that ticket prices will be a lot more than face value... Any experience in this area will help... Never done a road game before, but this one is a sure deal... :?:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I've been to 12 road games over the years. Had really good luck going with Stub Hub. Another option is getting tix thru one of the Seahawkers chapters. They usually get group tix and you can just buy from them. It's a great way to do it, good price and you get to sit w/a group of Hawks fans. Midwest Seahawkers always do it up right for sure. Peter Flores is a really cool guy, and always throws great parties for games over the weekend, and gets group tix. Tailgate is almost always set up as well. Down in California, the Seahawkers down there always get group tix for 39er games. Midwest will do Rams and any other games fairly close.

pmedic920

Reaction score
It's a crap shoot. So many variables.
Depends on what team they are playing. What records are at the time.
I've been watching tickets for the Dallas game. So far it's looking like $300 for nose bleeds.
For me, the key has been, waiting for the date that allows season ticket holders to post theirs. Keep checking as often as you can. If you see something you like in your price range, grab them, they won't be there next time you look.
You can always risk the on site scalpers but that is a risk for many reasons.
I always go with StubHub, ticket exchange or somebody I know.
Hope this helps, good luck.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
it's easy to find the prices go online to NFL ticket exchange and you'll see the prices for each seat.

If you buy early, like now, there is a better chance you'll get closer to original listed value.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The other thing is that the tickets you'll get from them will be good and not counterfeit.

OP
OP
Hawkboi

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Thanks for the information, really appreciated! I'm looking online and I think I've found what I want... Not cheap, but the seats are what we want on the Seahawks side and somewhat close to the field in the 100 section... Really like the input, because we've never done a game outside of Home Games... Just wondering what to expect...Also, was kind of worried about getting scammed...