Which Seahawk Player Annoys You The Most ?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Not that you hate the player because we're 12s and we support our team and players...With that said Michael Bennett is starting to annoy me. Just shut up already Mike. Put up double digit sacks per season then talk.

McGruff

Reaction score
Hmmm . . . I would say Bennett, but truth is that when he's on our side, he's hilarious, outspoken and one of the best interviews in the business. I'm annoyted by his present behavior, but not by HIM generally.

That being said, Bruce Irvin's schtick is chronically tiresome. He has no real mental, emotional or behavioral filter, and what makes him different than Bennett is that he isn't funny, he isn't deep, he isn't articulate. He spouts off but has nothing of real value to say, and often his "jokes" fall flat because they are both unfunny and offensive.

I think Pete has had to apologize and explain Bruce more than the other 500 players he's coached in Seattle combined.

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3ap5n4om said:
This offseason it's been that #12 dude. Insufferable at times.

This is true, sometimes I wanna cut him but then I remember stuff

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Right now it's neck and neck between Irvin and Bennett, but I'll give the edge to Irvin because he annoys me on AND off the field, and Bennett just annoys me off the field.

Irvin's usually good for a couple stupid tweets per year, as well as a couple stupid personal foul penalties, and maybe even throw in a PED violation.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Definitely Bennett right now. He has a great personality and is one of the best DEs in the league so I'd hate to lose him but I can't help feeling annoyed everytime I see Bennett appearing in the news somewhere. Mostly because it's like every two days and it's always really passive aggressive.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Baldwin. Not impressed with "dumping" the ball in the SB and tired of his no respect card. Give it a rest.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Irvin although Baldwin's act is growing stale. Pretty annoyed at Bennett as well for signing a contract then bitching about how he wants more money a year later.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
iigakusei":ub1ibqo6 said:
Baldwin. Not impressed with "dumping" the ball in the SB and tired of his no respect card. Give it a rest.

Everything I've read and seen with Baldwin this off season seems to point to him growing up a little bit and realizing his antics might be wearing thin on everybody.

So hopefully he's tone it down this season.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3p5prfg7 said:
This offseason it's been that #12 dude. Insufferable at times.
This is spot on, I'd like to change my answer

mrinsatiable

Reaction score
Jeremy Lane....when a guy talks smack and is barely on the team. It's hard not to roll your eyes.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Just because they are big, strong, talented, and very wealthy, they're still immature children. You must remember, most of these players are in their 20's and far from grown up and mature. Which one of you can honestly say you were a mature adult before you were 30?
It's even worse for these guys because they have had their collective azzes kissed all their lives and never had to grow up and be responsible for their actions.. Rich and talented doesn't make you a man...!!
Every time I get upset by some players actions, I have to stop and remember we're dealing with kids...

Basis4day

Reaction score
Donn2390":1v0apns9 said:
Just because they are big, strong, talented, and very wealthy, they're still immature children. You must remember, most of these players are in their 20's and far from grown up and mature. Which one of you can honestly say you were a mature adult before you were 30?
It's even worse for these guys because they have had their collective azzes kissed all their lives and never had to grow up and be responsible for their actions.. Rich and talented doesn't make you a man...!!
Every time I get upset by some players actions, I have to stop and remember we're dealing with kids...

Something about growing up in Compton or North Oakland doesn't seem all sunshine and roses to me.