Amusing situation.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
So I am getting fuel at a gas station on the east side of boise on the way to Mt Home. The person fueling is taking his time which I dont mind. I am not in a hurry. He gets back from dealing with the pump price thing which is messing up and asks his significant other (lady) to move the vehicle up so Someone else can fuel up. She is like what??? then ok, no problem and moves the vehicle so I can fuel up. She drives around and parks the vehicle in a road indentation where it had a little dip. The vehicle is loaded down with camping gear and the little trailer behind is carrying a couple of canoes. So I see what is up. When I start on my fueling, I look over and they are wondering if there is a tire pressure pump and guage in the area. I dont see one but look at the tire in question. I say it should be fine. He mentions that the vehicle is kinda loaded down and I notice something. I of course mention that the problem might be the seahawk logo on the rear side window may be weighing the vehicle down. He got jokingly huffy about that and said "dont be messing with my hawks, man. " I kinda laughed it off and pointed directly to my Hat which has a Seahawk Logo. I even had my golf marker seahawk logo on that hat too. So we both laughed it off. I took off down the road and was about 15-20 miles down when I see them come up on me and he points out his jersey that he had changed into just for me. Of course it is a Kamtrack jersey. They are from Washington as the plates on the vehicle said such. Thought I would post this. Go Hawks.

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

idahohawk

Reaction score
I fully understand the huffy part. Since XLIX I've been a tad short tempered when anyone comments on the Hawks. lol