Wilson #5 Ranking the Top 50 Quarterbacks from 2014

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":fkj3fr9q said:
Anthony!":fkj3fr9q said:
The irony here is palpable. You have went out of your way to bash bleacher report when they have said anything negative about Wilson. Now that you find an article that suits your narrative you make a thread about it. Well done sir.

Lol, and the irony of your post is hilarious too....Your name being "Spin Doctor" being the one pointing out the OP's spin on things.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":2o1vwa2c said:
Spin Doctor":2o1vwa2c said:
Anthony!":2o1vwa2c said:
The irony here is palpable. You have went out of your way to bash bleacher report when they have said anything negative about Wilson. Now that you find an article that suits your narrative you make a thread about it. Well done sir.

Lol, and the irony of your post is hilarious too....Your name being "Spin Doctor" being the one pointing out the OP's spin on things.

All I did was post it I never gave my opinion on it, so the only irony comes from the hater that is spin doctor, who could not wait to spin this in some way to suite his purpose.

Tical21

Reaction score
Anthony!":ecr7geuf said:
SeaToTheHawks":ecr7geuf said:
Spin Doctor":ecr7geuf said:
Anthony!":ecr7geuf said:

All I did was post it I never gave my opinion on it, so the only irony comes from the hater that is spin doctor, who could not wait to spin this in some way to suite his purpose.
So you're saying the reason you posted it is because the opinion in it is vastly different from yours?

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":2md9tmlk said:
Spin Doctor":2md9tmlk said:
Anthony!":2md9tmlk said:

:lol:

Hawks46

Reaction score
Sweet ! So according to BR, we can pay Wilson the 5th highest QB salary and that's fair.

Reading some of the comments and a few things are puzzling (to be nitpicky):

Wilson rated a 4/5 on mobility. Exactly how is Russ supposed to be MORE mobile than he is ?

Luck rated an 18/20 for decision making. Doesn't he have like double the amount of INT's that Wilson and Brady have the last 3 years ?

Brady an 18/20 on arm strength. Really ? Doesn't look like it on the field.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Anthony!":1krpuk6u said:
SeaToTheHawks":1krpuk6u said:
Spin Doctor":1krpuk6u said:
Anthony!":1krpuk6u said:

So, why did you post an article from bleacher report? You have gone out of your way to slander, and demerit bleacher report, yet here you are posting a bleacher report article that happens fits your opinions in other threads. You may have not posted your opinion, but your opinion is implied by your past actions on this forum. Can you not see the hypocrisy here?

FYI just because I may hold a different opinion than you do does not make me a "hater".

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Hawks46":oh4ek0cy said:
Sweet ! So according to BR, we can pay Wilson the 5th highest QB salary and that's fair.

Wilson rated a 4/5 on mobility. Exactly how is Russ supposed to be MORE mobile than he is ?

Luck rated an 18/20 for decision making. Doesn't he have like double the amount of INT's that Wilson and Brady have the last 3 years ?

Never said I agreed with it, I just posted it. The pay #5 part, yeah you know that is not how it works.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
I remember the good ol days when we used harass rival team fanbases... now we just harass our own. Lol

MysterMatt

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":qnj66rr5 said:
I remember the good ol days when we used harass rival team fanbases... now we just harass our own. Lol
Offseason. It's hard on everybody.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":gmc2zd1t said:

The good ol' days? You've been a member here for 5+ months? LOL...there's stuff in frig that's older than that.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Back on the actual topic.. I think this is a pretty fair rating. No idea how Brees is 6th considering Romo, Stafford and Roeth all were much better last year than Brees.. but that's my only issue with it.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
This thread needs more tampons, and butthurt.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Anthony!":szef60fo said:
Hawks46":szef60fo said:

Never said I agreed with it, I just posted it. The pay #5 part, yeah you know that is not how it works.

Obviously the pay comment was sarcasm. It would be hilarious if Schneider used a BR article to negotiate with Wilson's agent, IMO.

Also didn't say anything about you in my post, I was nit picking the article a bit. It's not all about you, princess. :twisted:

Fade

Reaction score
Mobility 4/5 ?????
uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

*edit* You would think the best scrambling QB in the league that ran for 849 yards, and led the league in yards per carry would warrant a 5/5.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Fade":2whlyczx said:
Mobility 4/5 ?????

*edit* You would think the best scrambling QB in the league that ran for 849 yards, and led the league in yards per carry would warrant a 5/5.

Yeah I was wondering that too, but I am guessing that they did it so they did not have to rank him higher than Luck.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Fade":1bn4r8b1 said:
Mobility 4/5 ?????

Well, obviously they have the 5/5 make-believe Quarterback in mind, and that's why they were comfy grading Wilson a 4 out of 5. SMH

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1rw0a12i said:
Back on the actual topic.. I think this is a pretty fair rating. No idea how Brees is 6th considering Romo, Stafford and Roeth all were much better last year than Brees.. but that's my only issue with it.
How do you know that some of these guys aren't finished taking potshots?, seems to me like some tried to derail the OP's link right from the get-go.
Some of the BR articles I agree with, but some of their opinions just don't seem to be firing on all cylinders, like the Mobility aspect of their evaluation on Wilson .... a 4/5?, who are they comparing him to, in order to come up with that eval., because as I see it, he has no peer in that catagory?

BadgerVid

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1lwxot1l said:
Fade":1lwxot1l said:
Mobility 4/5 ?????

Well, obviously they have the 5/5 make-believe Quarterback in mind, and that's why they were comfy grading Wilson a 4 out of 5. SMH

They ranked Cam Newton as 5/5 Mobility...