Pro shop custom jersey question

Seahawker86

Reaction score
OK well fathers day is around the corner and I want to get a Jimmy Graham Jersey to add to my arsenal.

Problem is...I want it to say @TheJimmyGraham

Website says maximum 10 characters which this is clearly over.

Also the "@" symbol. Think they can do this?

Can anyone shed light on the situation?

Any help would be awesome

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
One or more questions.....first: were you wanting it as an original that is meshed into the jersey? reason I question it is because you may want to have it made up as a nameplate as a single line that you could have sewn on. Which brings me to the second question.......could you make a name plate using material from say a fabric store that has some material that you can put on a printer and make your own to place it where you want and however you want. The material says on it INKJET printable. And of course this is just a thought. I am sure if you wanted to, you could make an AT symbol to fit. Interesting about the AT symbol too. Here is the wiki on it....papaki...he he he.

http://www.atsymbol.com/history.htm

Go Hawks

BTW.......Photofabric.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":18n17jq1 said:
The best decision would be to not get a jersey that says @TheJimmyGraham even if it does fit.

Good point....Get a jersey that says "@I'mJimmy" he he he

OP
OP
S

Seahawker86

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":owbae2om said:

You are just jealous you didn't think about it.

Obviously that was a joke and its a joke between me and my friends. Its the context I've been using it and my friends say if I get his jersey that'd what I should put.

This wasn't a post asking for opinions but looking for help.

Don't worry I'll make sure to troll your posts and comment with non useful remarks

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":20qr66x2 said:
UK_Seahawk":20qr66x2 said:

You are just jealous you didn't think about it.

Obviously that was a joke and its a joke between me and my friends. Its the context I've been using it and my friends say if I get his jersey that'd what I should put.

This wasn't a post asking for opinions but looking for help.

Don't worry I'll make sure to troll your posts and comment with non useful remarks

While I still think that getting a jersey with a twitter handle as the name plate is a bit silly, to answer your question I'd call the Pro Shop at the stadium directly. The number is (206) 682-2900.