Have a request from my Seahawks brothers and sisters here...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Just one day in the main here mods, Please? :D Then move it to the "classifieds" where it belongs... Just wanted to toss my hook in the water here in the main forum for all to see to increase my chances of success....

When I recorded the NFC Championship vs the Pack, I set my DVR for 30 minutes long... Fortunately, that made up for the overtime period. BUT... Somehow... every bit of FOX and local Postgame with Dave Wyman and Mack Strong got erased that I had recorded... I dunno if it was me or my wife that did it, though I have my suspicions... :evil: But anyhoo, 30 secs after the game ends, and the last thing I see is that shot of Aaron Rodgers looking disappointed... and it cuts off right there... ARGHHHH!!!! Got nothin' more! That's it! So, does anybody have ALL that glorius stuff recorded (and, oh, I KNOW YOU DO), and could you PLEASE PM me with a way that you are able to get me that? Burn a dvd or BluRay, send it email, whatever... And YES... I WILL pay you for it! Let me know how much you would like for your trouble... I miss seeing that stuff so much! The Russell crying, the funny-ass Bennett comments, and just all the post game stuff... So, that is all. 24 hours... That is all I ask my NET mod friends... :D

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Wow... no bites yet... Gotta hit the hay now but... Looking forward to seeing my PM box tomorrow morning... *cough*.... lol

grizbob

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2cm9exk9 said:
Mean't a PM... :D

RD wanted me to tell you meant isn't a contraction and doesn't require an apostrophe :mrgreen:

Good luck on your dilemma however, wish I could be more help :(

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
grizbob":2acbi7b0 said:
BlueThunder":2acbi7b0 said:
Mean't a PM... :D

RD wanted me to tell you meant isn't a contraction and doesn't require an apostrophe :mrgreen: (

ARGHHHH!!!! And I'm as bad as RD, I just don't let everybody know about it... :roll: :p . But yes, an embarrassing error! I'd blame it on alcohol, but I usually wouldn't make such a grievous error, even when plowed! :lol: Oh well....

But anyhoo, I scored! Hauled in the lunker! Thanks to two of you here for, uh, "hooking" me up. *rim shot*... :roll: You know who you are! Got an online version AND a DVD! YES!

Gotta love the NET community... Ask, and ye shall receive! :biggthumpup:

Though, still looking for the local post-game show with Dave Wyman, Mack Strong and Aaron Levine. That was one entertaining post-game show! Any help with that would be much appreciated!

Latest posts