TJack re-signed and back in Seattle!

jblaze

Reaction score
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 9m9 minutes ago

Seahawks have agreed to re-sign QB Tarvaris Jackson, source says. Russell Wilson's backup the last 2 years is back in the fold.

Pro football talk article: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... o-seattle/

Great news! We'll have to wait and see what the numbers look like.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Thank God! I was worried we'd have to rely on R.J. Archer to carry the clipboard this year!

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Nice! Hopefully the price is right as well.

This obviously puts pressure on Wilson to get his contract done that much quicker :sarcasm_off:
Watch out world...TJack is back!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Glad he's back. My only wish is it would have come earlier so we could have not ever had to read about the team possibly considering Vick.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":1ocgps2x said:
Glad he's back. My only wish is it would have come earlier so we could have not ever had to read about the team possibly considering Vick.

Coincidence? We hear Carroll is considering Vick, then TJack resigns. Nice pressure move by PC and Schneider

kidhawk

Reaction score
DynoHawk":3vjbbc8d said:
kidhawk":3vjbbc8d said:

Coincidence? We hear Carroll is considering Vick, then TJack resigns. Nice pressure move by PC and Schneider

not sure if it's true, but someone said in the other thread that Vick and T-Jack have the same agent. If that's true, then his agent would know if the Seahawks were truly showing any interest in Vick. Either way, I'm glad he's back. He's well liked, and knows our system.

jake206

Reaction score
If we only had T-jack for SB 49. Magic sauce coin flipper.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/zjwhitman/status/608369998411755520[/tweet]

Would like him to visit me in Vegas if he can go 3-3 on OT coin tosses.

Basis4day

Reaction score
kidhawk":1zn46l5j said:
DynoHawk":1zn46l5j said:
kidhawk":1zn46l5j said:

not sure if it's true, but someone said in the other thread that Vick and T-Jack have the same agent. If that's true, then his agent would know if the Seahawks were truly showing any interest in Vick. Either way, I'm glad he's back. He's well liked, and knows our system.

Clayton mentioned it in his article Vick and Jackson have the same agent.

drdiags

Reaction score
Good for TJack. I am sure the fans that have issues with him are disappointed but until the team gets serious about drafting QBs as a pipeline, he isn't blocking some younger player from getting the opportunity to turn heads and make the roster.

I get the impression Archer is more of a place-holder than someone to be developed. I thought for awhile that BJ was going to be a prospect to be nurtured but seems he is more likely to be a TC cut than an asset.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":3msv4r6b said:
kidhawk":3msv4r6b said:
DynoHawk":3msv4r6b said:
kidhawk":3msv4r6b said:

Clayton mentioned it in his article Vick and Jackson have the same agent.

All the better.

JS: "well, if Tjack doesn't want to sign, how much does Vick want?"

TJacks agent: "I got those papers right here, let me find out"

ivotuk

Reaction score
drdiags":2qjs5zsu said:
Good for TJack. I am sure the fans that have issues with him are disappointed but until the team gets serious about drafting QBs as a pipeline, he isn't blocking some younger player from getting the opportunity to turn heads and make the roster.

I get the impression Archer is more of a place-holder than someone to be developed. I thought for awhile that BJ was going to be a prospect to be nurtured but seems he is more likely to be a TC cut than an asset.

I think they are going the "as many positions as you can" route with BJ Daniels. I hope we keep him because I think after TJack, he's the next best back up available. And BJ could be great on trick plays.

Edit: In fact I think BJ should have #8 because it looks similar to #3 and could be used to play tricks with opposing Ds heads. :lol:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
T-Jack better bring it during camp.. Jon Ryan has that #2 QB spot in his sights

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":361ncf04 said:
T-Jack better bring it during camp.. Jon Ryan has that #2 QB spot in his sights

EXACTLY......one for one on TD efforts. 3 for 3 on pass attempts. What would that be on Quarterback Rating? Maybe RW should be looking out for JR. :shock:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Excellent news!! He's one heck of an insurance policy.