Training Camp Registration? (Details Added)

Tbone

Reaction score
When do the Seahawks normally start to sell tickets for training camp? I think it was late June just didn't want to miss it this year.

Thanks

Basis4day

Reaction score
Last year they became available June 26. I would expect something similar.

AgentDib

Reaction score
$7 per person, nominally a transportation fee to pay for the buses they use to shuttle people back and forth between The Landing and their complex.

grizbob

Reaction score
AgentDib":1isd82tv said:
$7 per person, nominally a transportation fee to pay for the buses they use to shuttle people back and forth between The Landing and their complex.

And I expect all the dweebs that are lucky enough to make it to take pics and post them in this forum... Bitches :th2thumbs:

AgentDib

Reaction score
They are smart in that they let season ticket holders get first crack at the reservations but then you have to show your ID in order to pick up the bracelets. As a result, I end up going five times or so every year just because different groups of friends/family want to go and so I accompany them. I've never "learned" anything from them like many fans delude themselves into thinking but it's a fun outing on a sunny summer day.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I had created a thread, but thought I remembered someone bringing this up, so I deleted my thread and just adding it here. I'll edit the title to reflect the new information.

[urltargetblank]http://trainingcamp.seahawks.com/[/urltargetblank]

Fans interested in attending Seahawks Training Camp presented by Bing may register, beginning on Thursday, June 25. Exclusive presales will begin for Season Ticket Holders on June 23 and for Blue Pride Members on June 24.

Registration will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, exclusively through this website. There is a maximum of four (4) registrants per group, and a limit of four (4) practices per registrant. Fans 15 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult. Only fans that register through this site will be allowed to attend practice.

chrispy

Reaction score
I don't see a time that registration opens and I can't remember from years past. Does anyone have any insight here? ... on the time?

kidhawk

Reaction score
chrispy":1hb24ybh said:
I don't see a time that registration opens and I can't remember from years past. Does anyone have any insight here? ... on the time?

I assume that season ticket holders and those who qualify for the early registration dates will get notifications for the time. I also doubt that there will be many, if any left when it gets to the public registration dates.

As far as the time for the public registration, my guess is 10 am. That's a fairly common time for Seahawks ticket sales, but don't quote me on that.

Jville

Reaction score
Fans interested in attending Seahawks Training Camp presented by Bing must register through the team's web site, Seahawks.com, beginning on Thursday, June 25 at 10 a.m.

A limited number of spots will be made available to season ticket members and Blue Pride members through an online pre-registration window. An exclusive email invitation will be sent out for online registration beginning tomorrow, June 23, for season ticket members and Wednesday for Blue Pride members.

>>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/06/22/registration-information-seahawks-training-camp-presented-bing[/urltargetblank]

ZagHawk

Reaction score
No email for me yet. I wonder if they email STHs via seniority as well.

OP
OP
T

Tbone

Reaction score
Signed up for 4 practices this year we missed it last year but we're good to go!

GO HAWKS

OP
OP
T

Tbone

Reaction score
Didn't recieve my email so I called and some little birdie told me what to enter in for the access code.

Yes it's just as simple as using your season ticket account number:):)

Just didn't want to tell anyone until I got all my practices....LOL

Ready Set Go.....

GO HAWKS

seahawks08

Reaction score
Got my email a few minutes ago and registered. Thanks for creating this thread, my son loved going for the camp last year, so wanted to go this year too.

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Limit of 4 tickets this year kind of a bummer. Only go to one so nice to have six so couple friends could go to along with kids. Oh well, locked in for our 1 this year.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Got my mail..Sammy and I are registering.. 31st already sold out!

I will be at the one on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th.

Vetamur

Reaction score
keatonisballin":bddo54bj said:
So will there be any spots left for us normal people?

Um...I sort of doubt it. I got my email right when Sammy (Sammy0521 on this board) did..we started registering together because we are going together one day.. within minutes the 31st was already full.

Perhaps some week days.. but there are 2 days of pre registration and one day was sold out in the first 10 minutes Id say...

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Took A LOT of refreshing, but got a Saturday and Sunday.